Question *********.com, any good?

Hello. I read some reviews and they seem great.. and they have everything I need.. there are a few bad reviews from over a year ago, (I'm referring to a google search) but I can't find anything here about them.

Anyone use em or know first hand?

hmm wth.. lol the word is blocked out? What does this mean

uho

lol

Seeing as how they're asterisked out here, I would likely assume it's not a good company..

I believe it means it's been banned from this forum for some type of rule violation.. but not sure, I'll let a mod explain that
    SuperUnlimitedHosting!
    Unlimited Space! Unlimited Bandwidth! Unlimited Domains/MySQL/Everything!
    24/7 Live Support! 101% Uptime - Guaranteed!
    Disclaimer: This does not exist...........yet!

doh figures

Hi,

Being blocked from WHT for a company can be caused by many different factors such as common rules violated here or usually multiple times: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/rules.php

Good luck with your search
    █• CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    █• LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    █• HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    █• We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Yes. They may be great at hosting and just bad at following forum guidelines.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Well if they have only bad reviews and their user name is banned here as well, you may have to be extra careful. However "account suspended" always doesn't mean it's bad thing as some users are temporary suspended due to various issues and they are usually un-suspended when the bad points expires.
    [DC'S] SINGAPORE. AUSTRALIA. JAPAN. INDIA. CHINA HK. USA. UK. NETHERLANDS. GERMANY. SOUTH AFRICA
    MyCompanyWeb™: Start Your Own Professional Web Hosting Company in 24 Hours
    SkyNetHosting.Net - SEO Hosting. Reseller Hosting. Shared Hosting & VPS - 14 Years in Business!
    Dedicated IP + SSL + WHMCS + Domain Reseller + Master Reseller + 100% SSD + End User Support and More!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyNetHosting
    Well if they have only bad reviews and their user name is banned here as well, you may have to be extra careful. However "account suspended" always doesn't mean it's bad thing as some users are temporary suspended due to various issues and they are usually un-suspended when the bad points expires.
    Account Disabled = permanent, Temporarily Disabled = temporary (duh).