Dotable.com Review 2

Following my first review over at this thread: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=459414 , I am happy to say that I am still very happy with Dotable.com

Been with them for a year and a few months now and I am still very pleased.

- Uptime has been great and there hasn't been any noticeable downtime (nor did any of my users notified me of one).
    - Server has been stable, and doesn't show signs of overload.
    - Support has been great with quick replies (I emailed support asking for shell access thinking that I'll be quized on my motives etc, but no, a momment later, I've gotten it
    - Overall I can sense confidence and technical know-how

And I still like the fact that they run a RAID-1 array, and seeing as bandwidth is so freaking expensive at where I stay and my site has gotten so huge, that is kind of a boon. I know I should still try to back up my data, but things aren't exactly feasible now (if you are reading this, Bob, go double check that the backups are ok and fail proof! I want my data, but I don't want to pay 8 cents per mb to 500megs of them).

They also very generously gave me a near 30% off my yearly term for this year which doesn't need explaining (everybody loves discounts )

And yea, overall, I am pleased with things and I'll most likely use them again for a project I am starting in a few months time

Hope this helped

Which server are you on ?
    Graham Craig

"IT'S NOT HOW GOOD YOU ARE, IT'S HOW BAD YOU WANT IT."

Mercury

I am not sure which plan I am on though, since they've taken down the plans that I was on, and I can't remember just how much space and bandwidth I have

Thanks for the review! Aussie Bob does certainly know his stuff in this field, and i'm not surprised at the positive review...

A pat on the back for Aussie Bob and giving the industry a better reputation

It's great to see you are happy with them! Also, may I ask what their average response time is?

It's great to see you are happy with them! Also, may I ask what their average response time is?
    Couple of hours. Not too sure, don't use their support too often. But last time I did, it was about 1-3 hours I think? But it was in Australian day time though

I'm with Dotable and I've only submitted a few support tickets but I don't recall it ever being more than a couple of hours.
    Everyone is entitled to MY opinion.
    CatfishEd.com