Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

managed.com/webhostplus users

My site has been down all day, and well I am ready to move my site. I have a couple questions for you.

1. Who should I use to replace them. I need something with cpanel and $100 a month and under. I host a couple sites on it (cdreviews.com, etc)

2. Is anyone else off line?

3. If so, have you had any luck reaching customer support?

Thanks

Do you have a dedicated server with them? if not, for what are you paying $100 a month?

We got some WHP refugees who stated that the communication with WHP has been dead for weeks now.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Hi Eddie,

Trust me you're not the only one, you might want to look into the Dedicated Hosting Offers section for some deals on what you might be looking for for.

Here's another WHP thread: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=540279

Good luck
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

What are your requirements as far as disk space and bandwidth goes? When you state your hosting a couple sites are you on a reseller account?

Quote Originally Posted by Web Hosting 101
    What are your requirements as far as disk space and bandwidth goes? When you state your hosting a couple sites are you on a reseller account?
    i'm on a dedicated box and use a lot of space and bandwidth since cdreviews.com gets pretty good traffic. I currently havd 2 80 gig hd's and 1tb of bandwidth

i just want the server back up for a day so i can transfer to somewhere else.

aargh

Well I was a managed.com customer.. and stayed with WHP after the migration. I will not go into that horror story. However things have been good since then. Until 9/7/06. My dedicated server dropped on 9/7. Pinging the box gave me nothing. I send a trouble ticket to WHP.. and they reply that they are experiencing network problems that will be fix shortly. On 9/8 I open another ticket. Ivan at WHP closes my ticket with the response "Your server will be back up shortly." This goes on like this all day. Saturday is the same respponses. I have the phone numbers for Mike aka Mikhail and Lenny. I called them.. i talked to Mike son.. who told me they were all out of town. (Buying another company probably). Anyway, I get a email Saturday night.. telling me my server will be up no later than 5pm Sunday. 5pm comes and goes so I email them. I get a response that my box will be up by 11pm. 11Pm comes and goes. Early Monday morning 9/11/06, my box went online. Was fine all day long. Some time early this morning it drops. So... I run a tracert on my ip. It stops inside the Sting Communications network. (They are a MPLS/Ethernet carrier) I send a ticket to WHP. 40 min later, WHP's site is down as is Managed.com. Calling WHP office # gives you a fast busy tone. I should have made complete backups last night but did not.. now I think I am screwed.... Called Lenny and Mike again they are "Out of Town". The lady at Mikes house does not speak English. If anyone speaks Russian or Polish or whatever PM me.. ill give you the # so u can call

I've got a question. I was a managed customer, and my hard-drive ended up in one of those piles on the floor in New Jersey. Started back up from scratch after that nightmare. But here's what I don't understand. There is still a managed.net, out of Davis, California. Their website looks just like managed.com's did.

Did managed split into two companies? One getting swallowed up by WHP, and the other leaving Fremont and going to Davis? And if so, how did WHP get my account, as opposed to managed taking me with them to Davis?

Quote Originally Posted by angryclient
    Well I was a managed.com customer.. and stayed with WHP after the migration. I will not go into that horror story. However things have been good since then. Until 9/7/06. My dedicated server dropped on 9/7. Pinging the box gave me nothing. I send a trouble ticket to WHP.. and they reply that they are experiencing network problems that will be fix shortly. On 9/8 I open another ticket. Ivan at WHP closes my ticket with the response "Your server will be back up shortly." This goes on like this all day. Saturday is the same respponses. I have the phone numbers for Mike aka Mikhail and Lenny. I called them.. i talked to Mike son.. who told me they were all out of town. (Buying another company probably). Anyway, I get a email Saturday night.. telling me my server will be up no later than 5pm Sunday. 5pm comes and goes so I email them. I get a response that my box will be up by 11pm. 11Pm comes and goes. Early Monday morning 9/11/06, my box went online. Was fine all day long. Some time early this morning it drops. So... I run a tracert on my ip. It stops inside the Sting Communications network. (They are a MPLS/Ethernet carrier) I send a ticket to WHP. 40 min later, WHP's site is down as is Managed.com. Calling WHP office # gives you a fast busy tone. I should have made complete backups last night but did not.. now I think I am screwed.... Called Lenny and Mike again they are "Out of Town". The lady at Mikes house does not speak English. If anyone speaks Russian or Polish or whatever PM me.. ill give you the # so u can call
    Man, that sucks. I don't know why I stayed after the managed ********. I KNOW I SHOULD OF LEFT. I think i am going to dispute all my chatges with americanexpress since I am paying for something and well I am not getting it. This is so bad.

I dont know, but now WHP's site is back up.. at this point I just want to get a backup of the server and gtfo from them.

I dont know, but now WHP's site is back up.. at this point I just want to get a backup of the server and gtfo from them.
    huh, funny. wish my site was backonline. you have any #'s I can call to get some answers? 201-520-1800 is not longer active

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu2112
    I've got a question. I was a managed customer, and my hard-drive ended up in one of those piles on the floor in New Jersey. Started back up from scratch after that nightmare. But here's what I don't understand. There is still a managed.net, out of Davis, California. Their website looks just like managed.com's did.

Did managed split into two companies? One getting swallowed up by WHP, and the other leaving Fremont and going to Davis? And if so, how did WHP get my account, as opposed to managed taking me with them to Davis?
    well i don't know. I am in sacramento about 15 min away from davis, and well idf whp was in davis i would be taking the day off and showing up for a visit. I am going to assume whp has managed.com and/net since they are both offline.

;jkjskdndvcjkdsncjksdncjksdnjkcsandjck AAAAARRRRGH!!!

I have numbers... but I dont want people blowing up these phone#'s

Lenny is out of town.

The person that answers Mike's phone does not speak English. However, it is phone.

Carl Rude
    Larisa Rivkind and of course Alex Katsev and Mikhail aka Mike Kofman these are the people in charge of WHP.

Alex lives here...

119 HUDSON CV
    EDGEWATER, NJ 07020-1479
    (201) 969-0695
    he bought this house in 12/05 for 765,000.00. He is getting paid eh.

I called him and the woman said she was the babysitter and that Alex was not in. She demanded to know who I was and when I said a customer she said "Uhhh ahhh.. you have the wrong number." How funny!

Also WHP has some problems it seems...

Looks like Secured parties against them are

Interchange Bank
    AY ONE Corp
    Preferred Capital Inc
    Santa Barbara Bank and Trust.

These are all UCC financing statements.

Also found this...

Jurisdiction:OK UCC RECORDSecured Parties:HIGDON, JAYDebtor(s):WEB HOST PLUS INCType:INITIAL FILINGFiling Date:02/27/2006Filing Number:2006002311318

I have numbers... but I dont want people blowing up these phone#'s

Lenny is out of town.

The person that answers Mike's phone does not speak English. However, it is phone.

Carl Rude
    Larisa Rivkind and of course Alex Katsev and Mikhail aka Mike Kofman these are the people in charge of WHP.

Alex lives here...

119 HUDSON CV
    EDGEWATER, NJ 07020-1479
    (201) 969-0695
    he bought this house in 12/05 for 765,000.00. He is getting paid eh.

I called him and the woman said she was the babysitter and that Alex was not in. She demanded to know who I was and when I said a customer she said "Uhhh ahhh.. you have the wrong number." How funny!
    I have some new numbers as of last night...

Put them up... I have 2 numbers for Lenny and Mikes home number.

Put them up... I have 2 numbers for Lenny and Mikes home number.
    We will trade, you post first then I will

Lenny
    201 703 ****
    201 703 ****

Mike
    201 750 ****

Also.. can someone explain that they think is going on.. my box ip 65.75.128.3

tracert gives this.. again stopping at StingCommunications which uses sprint pipes...

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/tracert.ch?ip=65.75.128.3

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/tracert.ch?ip=65.75.128.1

This is very irritating.

Host watch... email me it.. and Ill email u.. z3r0_89@tmail.com
    Last edited by angryclient; 09-12-2006 at 12:10 PM.

man, i just need someone to talk to @ whp. haha

Quote Originally Posted by eddiemeehan
    man, i just need someone to talk to @ whp. haha
    I just sent you a private message.

Another one here with server down since 9/07. I opened a lot of TT and they all get closed with same excuses. 'will be back alive shortly' and so on. Wonder what kind of problem it's happening...network problem as they say? Have they closed????

Anyone with problems has to talk to hostwatch.. he can help you.

Anyone with problems has to talk to hostwatch.. he can help you.
    I just want to make one thing clear, I don't work for WHP/Managed or have any control of the billing... But I can help!!

I can't send you PMs, no previleges, but sure you can help??? I just needed 30 minuts to backup my DBs...

Quote Originally Posted by jjviegas
    I can't send you PMs, no previleges, but sure you can help??? I just needed 30 minuts to backup my DBs...
    What's your ip address?

It's my familly business that's in risc because of this...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast