Selling a very reputable hosting company

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to Sell my Hosting Company. My reason for doing this is there are other things I want to get into and I feel that would interest me more. The hosting industry has been very good to me and although I don't completely plan to leave it all because I have my hands in some other companies I do not have the time to control this one. My hosting company plans to bring in around $80-$85k this year if it idles and I don't advertise anymore. I am looking for serious buyers here, so only message me if your serious. Before answering anything more then general questions, I will require a NDA of course.

Included in the package are:

* The clients (shared) (cpanel/whm)
    * The website
    * 15-days post-sale support for customers
    * The servers housing client accounts
    * Leased servers
    * Techs handling support.

This company has very minimal fees and has a great trained support team. There is software that is included with this purchase as well as hardware.

I'm not interested in partial sales or multi-month payment plans.

Please PM me with any questions you might have or offers. You can email general offers then if they seem in the ballpark, I will have you send me an NDA and we will talk more.

How many clients? Expenses (server costs)?
    http://www.compunetcentral.com
    CompuNet Communications, Inc. - Reliable, Professional Web Hosting Solutions.
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover & PayPal accepted!
    Web Hosting, Resellers and Dedicated Servers with 24/7 Support

Around 600 clients. Shared and Reseller, also you get some web design jobs throughout the year, I will pass along all people I use so you can continue this.

Costs:
    $1,500 Support (24/7/365 live chat, support ticket, server monitoring)
    $600/Month in Server bills
    Then there are a few small other fees.

My hosting company plans to bring in around $80-$85k this year
    And without disclosing more than you have to... the current client monthly revenue is? The quarterly? the bi-annual? the yearly?
    Host, YES!
    Reselling? Partner for profit instead!

6k-10k is the average monthly revenue.

Any clients aware you are planning to sell?

No they are not, but I will not sell to someone unprepared that can not offer the support that I do, anyways with my clients, they think I'm just an employee (a few know I'm the owner) but I like them not to know.

I appreciate all of you for contacting me, I am still accepting NDA's

webhosting for sale

Quote Originally Posted by sellingsite03
    Hello Everyone,

* The servers housing client accounts

Are any of these servers owned?

Erik

All but 2 are owned.

any more questions?

Just a note, be sure that you have a scanner and can email me back the NDA.

What's the best offer? If everything is on the up and up, we are willing to offer a tenative cash offer of $40,000.00 plus we handle all legal fees and escrow agent fees.

SW

Please do not make an offer in here, but I will tell you guys, no offer below $100k will even be taken seriously.

I do wan't to make a clarification, If I stopped right now and my company ideled at what it's at it would bring in $92k in the next year.

I would also like to renote: payment must be made in full.

Still accepting NDA's

Ok, did everyone that sent a NDA get the general info?

Someone wanted to know if my support team will move with the company, the answer is yes.

Hi,

I'm very interested in purchasing your company. My team and I have aquired a few companies of your size before (we proceeded through escrow.com once we agreed on the terms) and we haven't lost a single client as a result of the new ownership. We truly believe in providing a "Quality" hosting experience with amazing 24/7 Support via Phone and Help Desk. Anyway, please send the NDA to [email protected] when you get a chance.

Thanks.
    Brandon Mizrahie
    pSek.com

Ok, I will get one sent today.

did you get the NDA WEBUYHOST?

Any body else want a NDA?

nice company , good layout, so if you are doing 85k revenue, you want about 14-15 months gross revenue? I dont know if you can get that here on wht , maybe 10 months or 12, id be interested if if it was in that range

Did this ever sell? I never ended up receiving an NDA. Haven't had a heck of a lot of time to check back over the past couple weeks, so I apologize for bringing up an older thread.
    SuperWebHost.com, a Digitally Justified Company
    Celebrating our 9th year in Business

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
    Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts

No, it hasnt been sold, if you can make a bid of $100k+ let me know and I will get you a NDA and info for you, just give me your email.