Good way to start off the year.

http://www.wbz.com/pages/81294.php?c...ntentId=203271

Hey well we're not even 3 days into the new school year....
    Edrick Smith
    Film Production

I think I'll start to look into why people do that.... I personally don't understand it... does it satisfy a sexual need or something? No contact whatsoever, just the exposure releases some need from within the person?

Seems odd, but then I've never really looked into it.
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

Well at least it got caught early.

* yeah weak response I know but this is like a -3 on my shock scale at this point.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

This is getting WAY out of hand. Every year there's twice as many teachers arrested for sexual assault (whether it's sex with students or something else) as the previous year.

Either our standards as to who is allowed to be a teacher are getting more lax, or we have a huge social problem on our hands.
    Michael Chase
    Clear-Data Internet Services - Inexpensive website, reseller, and game server hosting.

What's worse is we're already understaffed at the highschool, They also lost another science teacher about two weeks ago. Not because of a reason like this but there was a conflic with his schedule teaching and his company he ran.*
    Edrick Smith
    Film Production

My mother is a teacher at a high school and she said they're having the same understaffing problems there too.
    Michael Chase
    Clear-Data Internet Services - Inexpensive website, reseller, and game server hosting.

You would think since the city just spent 70 Million on the school that we just had opened last week we would beable to afford some decent teachers :-P
    Edrick Smith
    Film Production

Public Education is Doomed. Period. If you care about your child just a LITTLE you will pull them out of it.

Just remember, private sector can do twice as much with half as much money.

One more reason to homeschool or private school.

Ever wonder why our school system ranks with the likes of the Russian Federation?

Our elementary education is top notch, and we are one of the best worldwide, but by the end of high school we're a third world country.

Also, one HUGE point I think EVERYONE MISSES.

Why spend $50,000 on college when by the end of high school the average american is ranking as a third world country? Spend it while they are YOUNG! Then worry about college.

College can't fix stupid!