Need Quality Hosting without overselling

I need at least 3gb webspace with 50gb bandwidth only,
    please tell me any best hosting company which donot overselling. (except hostgator).

My budget is only $7/m. & I want to pay quaterly or half month

Thanks in advance

You are pretty much guaranteed to have some overselling with your asking price. It'll probably work out fine though. A user taking up his full 3b allotment shouldn't be an issue with most hosts oversold or not.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

Yep, almost every host oversells to some degree, some more than others -- and you can tell by the pricing of the plans. For your budget there will be some overselling, but not much. Just look around, I'm sure you'll find a host you'll like!

Is impossible with your budget and your needs to find a host not overselling, indeed, your budget leaves not marging to any host that's not overselling.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Hi,

To avoid overselling is very hard and even in big datacenters when your buying a server for 2000gb bandwidth, the datacenter is actually overselling as well and it's just a long chain.

Just do your research and signup with which host sound fair and reasonable with good reviews and so on.

Take care
    █• CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    █• LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    █• HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    █• We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Quote Originally Posted by mudassar788
    please tell me any best hosting company which donot overselling. (except hostgator).

My budget is only $7/m. & I want to pay quaterly or half month

Thanks in advance
    Up your budget to around $30 P/M.

Expect to pay that much without overselling.
    Recommended: Stablehost, Hivelocity, Fused

Quote Originally Posted by MrRadic
    Yep, almost every host oversells to some degree, some more than others -- and you can tell by the pricing of the plans. For your budget there will be some overselling, but not much. Just look around, I'm sure you'll find a host you'll like!
    Actually.... there are companies that don't oversell their servers (as rare as it may be in this day and age). However, as other posters have pointed out - the OP should expect to pay much more than $7/month for his request.
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

Its simple math, really. A low quality host (which you DON'T want) may be paying only $80 /month overhead for their server. Lets say it has a 120 gig hard drive. 3 gigs /user with no overselling = 40 users. So the hosts overhead is $2.00/month with zero profit. After you factor in support, marketing, etc. its probably closer to $3.50. Of course, a cheap celeron server like that, in a cheap data center, is almost certain to let you down when you most need it.

A GOOD host, the kind you are looking for, is probably going to be averaging closer to $300 to $500 for a really good server. 40 users for that host, with no overselling, would be $10 /month per user to break even, or at least $12.50 /month realistically.

As you can see, a little overselling is fine, since most users will not use anywhere near 3 gigs. A good server that won't let you down, in a good data center, with good support, $7 is pushing it, but is not entirely unreasonable.

Still, I would suggest raising your minimum a little if you really want to be sure. An extra $2 or $3 /month wouldn't kill you, would it? I mean, surely your site is going to be generating more revenue than that!!
    eVerity.com
    Celebrating 9 years of customer service. Domain names, shared/semi-dedicated/dedicated hosting, SSL certificates, merchant accounts, reseller options, and referral program, since July 2000.

please tell me any best hosting company which donot overselling. (except hostgator). My budget is only $7/m. & I want to pay quaterly or half month
    Sounds to me that HostGator would best cater your needs within your price range and they have good reputation on this forum as well. Why would you want to avoid them? do you have any bad experience with them?
    [DC'S] SINGAPORE. AUSTRALIA. JAPAN. INDIA. CHINA HK. USA. UK. NETHERLANDS. GERMANY. SOUTH AFRICA
    MyCompanyWeb™: Start Your Own Professional Web Hosting Company in 24 Hours
    SkyNetHosting.Net - SEO Hosting. Reseller Hosting. Shared Hosting & VPS - 14 Years in Business!
    Dedicated IP + SSL + WHMCS + Domain Reseller + Master Reseller + 100% SSD + End User Support and More!

What the hell are you guys talking about? 3gb/50gb for $7 a month is a little shy if you want super premium, but its by no mean unreasonable. If you look around enough, you'll find something that fits your needs just right

taylorwilsdon, generally someone who wants no overselling is looking for something more towards the super premium end, wouldn't you think?
    eVerity.com
    Celebrating 9 years of customer service. Domain names, shared/semi-dedicated/dedicated hosting, SSL certificates, merchant accounts, reseller options, and referral program, since July 2000.

Webhost

Please anybody tell me webhoster & website. I've searched & confused please help

Check out www.bluegravity.com

They've been going for donkeys and are not overselling, well from what i can gather anyway.

They've been recommended to me many times.