2checkout checks bouncing?

I've requested 2CO to start sending me checks from June to now... checks take like 2 months between the shipping date and the cashing date in Argentina... We are now close to get to the 3rd month however, and the checks have not been credited to me. 2checkout says that the checks cleared theyre accounts a month and 10 days ago. My bank says that this is most likely to be that the checks are being rejected for some reason. Has anyone experienced this before? Is it easy to claim or would I have to go nuts? Thanks

Why don't you use their Wire Transfer option instead? That's much more reliable and most likely you can get the funds in a week or so, depending on the bank you use in AR.
    Oxyte Communications, LLC - "Superior, that's the term."
    Reseller Hosting at extremely affordable rates backed up by our ultra protective Service Level Agreement.
    Includes: Billing System, eNom Domain Reseller Account, Branded cPanel Theme, RVSkin (23 languages), Private Nameservers & more!

Yeah I've had no problem with 2CO

Because it's a problem to receive Wires in AR. I have anyway, setted it up now to receive wires on a USA bank account. But still... 2 months, no credit for those damn checks, and not even a clue on what could happen. My bank in Argentina cashes them in Bank Of America. The process usually takes 30-40 days... So i'm really crazy now about it. Thanks anyway for the help

You can ask 2CO to cancel the check (this is going to cost you around $10) and then request the wire transfer too.
    Oxyte Communications, LLC - "Superior, that's the term."
    Reseller Hosting at extremely affordable rates backed up by our ultra protective Service Level Agreement.
    Includes: Billing System, eNom Domain Reseller Account, Branded cPanel Theme, RVSkin (23 languages), Private Nameservers & more!

Quote Originally Posted by OCAaron
    You can ask 2CO to cancel the check (this is going to cost you around $10) and then request the wire transfer too.
    [offtopic]

Banks are so expensive nowadays with all their stupid fees. Luckily my bank is nice and only charges $2 for a stop payment. They also charge $23 per bounced check, which is relatively low. They also don't bounce any checks -- they pay the amount of the check rather than returning it, and just hit you with their fee instead of both banks' fees.

[/offtopic]
    Nick Hudson - Prevail Host LLC - http://www.prevail.host/
    Premium Quality cPanel Hosting Services - CloudLinux, LiteSpeed & SSD
    WHMControl - Secure Your Server Logins & Automate Password Changes