How to write articles on web hosting?

It would be very interesting to hear any tips on how to write articles for web hosting site. I understanв one has to know what he's going to write about, but apart from this knowledge are there any other rules specific of this genre?
    Thanx in advance

Say something interesting. Say something relevent. Try to be as original as possible. Spelling and grammar will make or break your credibility.

Other than that, have fun
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Research research and more research should help you out. Great spelling and awesome grammar with good content is always king.

Key ideas is a main focus of webhosting. Lots of people may run towards free or $1.00 or new features! So be sure to reasearch your companies and find their key features.
    WebHostingOpinions.com - Based entirely on web hosting user reviews
    Be heard and submit your review review here.

I guess the most important thing is to know that you are not writing for yourself. You're not trying to show your skills or knowledge, but you are trying to write articles that others will appreciate and use.

I'm a big fan of originality and research.

If your website is a duplicate of 50 others, it's not worth reading.
    If you don't know what you're talking about and are just making facts up, it's not worth reading either.
    Michael Chase
    Clear-Data Internet Services - Inexpensive website, reseller, and game server hosting.

* Awesome grammar?

Quote Originally Posted by ksgaservices
    Research research and more research should help you out. Great spelling and awesome grammar with good content is always king.
    Does "awesome" here mean academic? I'm currently reading some Internet materials on writing articles for website promotion and what is suggested in one of this is write in simple 6 grade English http://www.internetbasedmoms.com/wri...ing-rules.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arina
    Does "awesome" here mean academic? I'm currently reading some Internet materials on writing articles for website promotion and what is suggested in one of this is write in simple 6 grade English http://www.internetbasedmoms.com/wri...ing-rules.html
    There's a huge difference between using words that are easy to understand and using proper grammar. In print journalism, the standard has always been to write to a level understood with relative ease by an eighth grader, which is a perfectly acceptable standard for general Internet writing, in my opinion.

This is not to say you shouldn't write about complex topics someone with less education would not understand. It just means the writing style should be at that level. No matter what, the use of grammar should be pristine.

Take this very post for example. I read it over to ensure its quality, and I can say with some degree of confidence it is both understandable at the eighth grade level, yet does not contain a single grammar or spelling error.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Unlike my normal post on here. HA!. My excuse - I'm at work and trying hide this screen behind other more pressing matters I should be handling.