CSS and Javascript ...!!!

hi,

well the CSS and Javascript r the ever best design and unitlity mangment (interaction) within the pages ......

what about the asp.net and c# ??

Could you possibly rephrase the question?
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

I believe they're asking what is the best for designing and keeping it organized on web pages other than css and js.

I don't think there's anything else except php really. Honestly css is a root and fundamental key for organizing your websites designs.
    WebHostingOpinions.com - Based entirely on web hosting user reviews
    Be heard and submit your review review here.

Quote Originally Posted by rebelagent
    I believe they're asking what is the best for designing and keeping it organized on web pages other than css and js.

I don't think there's anything else except php really. Honestly css is a root and fundamental key for organizing your websites designs.
    yes exactly....but now .NET is giving u more option within C# and ASP.NET also VB.NET .....so what do u think will .NET in future gonna takeover ???

No .Net is more of the rich programmers language...meaning someone has to pay to learn it to actually understand and utilize it.

PHP CSS and JS will always be universal. They'll just keep upgrading in features and so it'll just keep up and stay in demand.
    WebHostingOpinions.com - Based entirely on web hosting user reviews
    Be heard and submit your review review here.

Quote Originally Posted by rebelagent
    No .Net is more of the rich programmers language...meaning someone has to pay to learn it to actually understand and utilize it.

PHP CSS and JS will always be universal. They'll just keep upgrading in features and so it'll just keep up and stay in demand.

well not necessary to pay....tutorials and guides are available there in a bulk of quantity so ??

.NET is giving more and more controls and options so ....?
    Get Magento Themes and Templates at Free Magento Extensions

ASP is also very limited in terms of scope, mostly reserved for high-end corporations that can afford to train people to program in it (and the other way around). I guess what I should say is, it's easier for a high-end corporation, like MySpace, to program their website in ASP because if they want to sell it to another company, the other company doesn't have to worry about learning a new language.

Also, consider the fact that a majority of hosts out there are using a flavor of *nix, and therefore PHP would be the natural choice. It's an easier language to learn and quite powerful for accomplishing most things.

And no, ASP will not take over PHP. That's like asking if IIS will take over Apache. Is it possible? Sure. Anything else. Is it likely? No.

ok...
    thats the point

well let see whats goes on in the industry....though each having its own market.
    Get Magento Themes and Templates at Free Magento Extensions