Hiya-host.com down

Hiya-host.com have been down for a week. So their daily back-ups & 30 day money back guarantee isn't much use if they completely go!

Hello,

Did you try to call them ? (http://whois.domaintools.com/hiya-host.com)

Best regards,
    Francois

tried, no answer and tried that email (and also the yahoo email they use for paypal).

Might be because I phoned UK time, but did try later so it was mid-afternoon US

What was your url ? is it a cpanel server ?

The domain there was beckettstreetcemetery.org.uk.

Is now pointing to an old copy I had elsewhere, but it would have been nice to at least be able to negotiate for the bckups if its a permanent down

Quote Originally Posted by Interdit
    Hello,

Did you try to call them ?

Best regards,
    Francois
    The phone number is a household who don't know any "Jeremy", nor anything to do with the host.

Hello! I am... well...was hosted on Hiya-host's server too and they didn't even informed their users that they will shut their site down!!! Now I don't have a back-up and I'm completely lost! I lost all of my files! Everything! Gosh!!!!

Especially as they advertised that nightly back ups were done to an offsite location

well

well i'm not sure i think the pot of cash just dried up he was having probs keeping it afloat 4 a while which quite alot of the longterm members knew but none of the newer ones realised

jeremy didn't have any kind of backing so when it went dpown due to cash it weel went down 4 a while till he could pay the datacenter to reconnect it

:p bob