Is it a good hosting

Do any if u have know about this hosting comapny

servage.net

I personally have not heard of them before. Did you try using the search tool on this forum?

do the fourm recomend hosting companies through the search tools or i should ask members about their opinion?

Generally, you use this forum for getting reviews on hosts. They would be real life reviews with the incentive of sharing experiences. Sometimes you may get a few opinions when asked but it would be best to search for people actually using the services you are asking opinion about.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php

type in servage and read up...

I have heard some good things about them, though personally I would be weary of hosts which oversell to such an extent. Lypha (1TB) type accounts just don't happen on most servers. An average server has a 160gb har drive, larger hosts can afford better though if you actually intend to use a lot then I would read their TOS. You might find a catch in there.

I know, for example, that eBay unlimited reseller hosts limit your webspace to HTML, graphic and flash files generally to avoid people using their $5 unlimited reseller to backup their hard drive or store large files. A good host will let you use your webspace how you want with as few limitations as possible. With overselling to such a degree they may not.

This is not a rant, as far as I know they're good, but it may be worth reading their TOS and not just accepting them blindly.

Do a search on them here at WHT. I beleive they are a pretty large company that has been around quite a while. I have no idea if they are any good or not.
    ||| Mike Bowers - Marketing Director
    ||| atOmicVPS LTD
    ||| OnApp Powered Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting ► [Shared] ► [Reseller] ► [VPS]
    ||| Follow the atOmicVPS Blog