Need webhost that allows me to host large files

I need a webhost that allows me to host large zip files for downloads (in other words I need to be allowed to use all my space and bandwidth to what I want). I need a minimum of 10GB space and 50GB bandwidth. Is there any host that can provide me with that?

Best Regards
    Oskar R

What is your budget?

I'm sure there are plenty of hosts who meet your requirements.
    It just depends how much you are willing to spend on this account. 10 GB is quite a lot of space, so don't expect to get it extremely cheap.
    IceBlueHost | Premium Quality Hosting Solutions
    Shared | Reseller | Xen VPS | Dedicated | cPanel | Softaculous | CLoudLinux | Game Servers
    True 24x7 Support | No Overselling | Servers in France and Canada
    Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and special promotions

Hmmm.. well you can look for VPS option, i believe there are more host in the market will meet your requirements. Check it out..
    Live Your DreamZ

a VPS as mentioned is definitely a good option. If you want a no nonsense approach then there are quite a few hosts these days offering what you're looking for in hosting.

OK, can you recoment me any cheap VPS host that could meet my requirements? Max monthly budget is about $30.

Best Regards
    Oskar R

Chicago, IL USA
    ScarebWeb is right. Any credible host can give you what you require. I do not agree that you need VPS. There are plenty of shared hosts that can handle this easily.
    ||| Mike Bowers - Marketing Director
    ||| atOmicVPS LTD
    ||| OnApp Powered Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting ► [Shared] ► [Reseller] ► [VPS]
    ||| Follow the atOmicVPS Blog