Which domain registrar is good for domain reselling?

I know some companies perfer eNom, or Godaddy. But before we start many of my co-workers used go-daddy and told me that their domain reselling plan sends emails to their clients about their monthly specials. Also I need a good domain reseller so i can offer my clients a good price. I dont want to charge them over $10.00/yearly more like $8-9.

Quote Originally Posted by adrianh
    I know some companies perfer eNom, or Godaddy. But before we start many of my co-workers used go-daddy and told me that their domain reselling plan sends emails to their clients about their monthly specials. Also I need a good domain reseller so i can offer my clients a good price. I dont want to charge them over $10.00/yearly more like $8-9.

Try RegisterFly.com. $6.50 domains.

I would go with Enom
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!

4. Another vote for enom. It also integrates very easily into billing mangers.

I like enom as well.

I would also go with enom, based on the client's point of view. What I mean is that managing my domains in Enom is much more easier than in Godaddy.

Here is another vote for enom. Both from a host's perspective and an end-user perspective it is the best (cheap fees, easily accessible interface for end user, win-win situation).

Directi Offers domain registration for as low as $6.49. However, their system and support is not as secure as enom offers.

I also recommend namecheap.com - one of the best registrar I have seen.

Another vote for Enom.

Quote Originally Posted by thewebhostingdir
    Directi Offers domain registration for as low as $6.49. However, their system and support is not as secure as enom offers.

I also recommend namecheap.com - one of the best registrar I have seen.
    Diriect uses "MyOrderBox" in any case you can just use the API (like Namecheap for Enom) to start registering domains. I'm in the process of doing the same tihng.

As for Namecheap, technically they aren't a "registrar" but just a reseller of eNom.

Either way, I love Namecheap. Definately worth it.

In fact, if you use a coupon their prices are even lower.
    HostGuard.net - VPS Control Panel
    Automating and monitoring your hosting business.

Coupon? Wow, guess I better google one.

If I was reselling bulk I would use enom, but for my purposes lately, namecheap is the best. Cleanest and smoothest layout.

I recommend Stargate. $6.95 for .com/.net/.co.uk/.org etc. and has no minimum refill..
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

Another vote for Enom.

I like eNom however the rates they offer aren't as competitive as others it seems, any thoughts on that?
    Ankit Gupta - Cernax Hosting
    "We're always second in the industry, the customer comes first."

wildwestdomains.com is a godaddy reseller program - you create your own company ,and it is foree support for the customers. I have used the service in the past, and it is a great program - you resell all the GD products at your own prices -

Another vote for eNom.com here

dotfrog.com you can charge like 7-8 i think for regular tlds and they have specials for foreigns countries.

Free signup and no catches either i have one.
    WebHostingOpinions.com - Based entirely on web hosting user reviews
    Be heard and submit your review review here.