Thread: english.gov.cn

english.gov.cn

There is search box on that site (on the left side). I used it couple times and it worked OK (I was looking up some stuff related to Dalai Lama). Then I did search for "falun" and I started getting "connection reset" every time I hit search button. Other searches are not working any more ether. After 3 or 4 minutes search starts working again, but after typing "falun" it stops again. Is it only me, or is that done on purpose ??

Quote Originally Posted by sasha
    There is search box on that site (on the left side). I used it couple times and it worked OK (I was looking up some stuff related to Dalai Lama). Then I did search for "falun" and I started getting "connection reset" every time I hit search button. Other searches are not working any more ether. After 3 or 4 minutes search starts working again, but after typing "falun" it stops again. Is it only me, or is that done on purpose ??
    ehm,

maybe because you are searching a Chinese+government website!

Peace,
    Testing 1.. Testing 1..2.. Testing 1..2..3...

Quote Originally Posted by azizny
    ehm,

maybe because you are searching a Chinese+government website!

Peace,
    Yeah, but website of Chinese embassy in Canada has no problems mentioning Falun Gong.
    http://www.chinaembassycanada.org/eng/

Knowing that China is Borg and that all their government organizations have single mind, I am surprised that I cannot find any reference to the ongoing issues i was looking for (illegal organ transplants) on English.gov.cn. Maybe "No results found" would be better alternative to temporarily blocking my IP.

For some background, and if anyone cares, i was looking for repose to the report that can be find here: http://www.come4u.info/ and relationship, if any, between Dalai Lama and Falun Gong (not related to the above report). I just wanted to educate myself a bit.

yeah i just tried that, looks weird , could be something about the characters search ?
    Its kinda ridicioulus if its actually blocking the IP because of the search term
    POINTLeb Hosting Lebanese Hosting for the Middle East
    The fact that no one understands you , does not make you an artist
    Mo Ghaoui's Personal Blog