Arrow [Offer] Quality Banners at $8 and logos at $15

Hello all,
    Here goes the offer:

Get your Banner now for only $8, first three requests shall go for $5
    And Get a Quality Identity logo now for only $15, first two requests shall go for $8

Also, I would like to offer templates and webdesigns at low prices [XHTML and CSS coded] , don't have a portfolio for these yet, so if you are low in budget you can try my services.
    N.B: I have the right to accept or reject a request according to my own policy, and the requirments of my portfolio

Portfolios: http://www.ahmedeg.com
    Pls Use IE

Kindly, mail me or PM your request, including a detailed -as possible- description of what you have in mind, and including -if possible- examples that you might like

E-mail: ahmed@ahmedeg.com
    --
    Thanks in Advance
    Sincerely,
    aEDesigns

Your site is confusing to navigate since the portfolio link doesnt go anywyere and your banners page is a open in a new window which is annoying and then your banner images dont show up.

bad bad.

Your site is confusing to navigate since the portfolio link doesnt go anywyere and your banners page is a open in a new window which is annoying and then your banner images dont show up.

bad bad.

bad bad.

brick

sry for the multiple posts i didnt think they posted and i cant find a way to delete them...

nvm
    On the contrary I find the site simply easy,
    don't click the portfolio link, simply when you mouse over it the sublinks appear
    you then click the sublink you want...what's being hard
    it will open in a new window with a dropdown containing the names, you click any of them and the iamge will be shown
    and I have mentioned to use IE, cuz the JS code I use won't work on firefox

that's all