Registrar / registry system

Hi

I'm looking for a compleate registrar / registrysystem like the logicboxes system.
    But i would like to have more then one system to compare with.

I have been googleing without any success but it should be out threre some were.
    Can you help?

Are you ICANN accredited registrar?
    Respect My Authoritah! - Eric Cartman (a friend of mine).

No, but we are accredited in other some ccTLD and .EU.
    We have a reseller account for the GTLD with pricing that is so low that it's no use to be ICANN accredited, however we are thinking about it just..

We have resellers below us and we need to update our current home made website.

I think it will be hard for you to find a ready to use registry/registrar system for some exotic ccTLDs. Hopefully, registry will supply you wiht their requirements and you'll be able to write an API yourself.

About gTLDs... Since you aren't ICANN-acredited, I see no reason for you to look for registry/registrar system, like LogicBoxes. Your current business partner you're reselling for, should supply you with an API. At least this is how I imagine things are working in domaining industry.

Good luck!
    Respect My Authoritah! - Eric Cartman (a friend of mine).

that's correct. Speak to each ccTLD registrar and ask them which control panels (ie logicboxes) they support. Or get their API's and build your own. As for the gTLD's, the company you are reselling for will provide you with their API's or use the predefined control panel.
    Signature Under Construction.

What about opensrs system for registrar company?

well the problem is that we don't have the time to build our system we have tried thart for 4 years. It will never be completed. We always say soon it will be ready to our customers....

Hi;

1) openhrs is the solution for ICANN registrars through tucows. alternative to your logicbox question.

2) Logicbox is adding new domain names and recently added EU support. they will be adding UK and CA as much as i know.

You will have to combine these tools with the domain name registries you are registrar of.
    No way you can get all under one package until LogicBox kind of companies needs a necessity and add them domains to their portfolio.
    MBT
    SiberName.com is an ICANN/CIRA/Eurid Accredited Registrar. since 2000.

Canadian Registrar for .CA Domain Names Registrations. Canadian Web Site Hosting Service Provider.

ok thanks for the input.

enom has RegistrarPDQ.com solution but works for icann accredited registrars i believe
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi