Lightbulb experienced php programmer required

Need someone who has a few years experience with php and who works/designs php scripts as their job. I am not looking for someone who is looking for a quick holiday job as I would be using your services from time to time for other projects.

please leave me your aim/yahoo!/msn id and ill let you know the project specs.

the one i have now is a small php project which should take no longer than a few hours.
    I have servers at: NetDepot/GNAX (A), SoftLayer (A), LiquidWeb (B+), DedicatedNow (B+), Nectartech (B) and more!

our senior php developer has strong experience in both Php and database design.
    major part of our last projects were done with huge use of javascript (ajax, web2.0)

if you need details of that (mostly that are individual CMS for our clients) - contact me and i show that in work

MSN:[email protected]
    [email protected]

feel free to contact me to figure out details
    we will be glad to finish small project so you know our level

p.s. paypal is accepted!!!

Top Secret
    If you still need this done, please feel free to contact me via any of the methods in my signature. I have developed numerous php applications and websites and have quite a bit of experience with php/sql appliations.
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Linux Problems? WHMCS Issues? +1-866-546-8914 (linux-14) or @whmcsguru on twitter!

New delhi, India

Do not trust user applework. He is not a trustworthy programmer or designer. We hired him for a job and he stole all of our money without giving us the program. Beware of him!