Question Which is the cheapest domain registrar for now?

Any suggestion people? I'm looking for a cheap, reliable support and fast activation/ transfer domain registrar. Thanks in advance.

I haven't had any problems with namecheap.com and godaddy.com. Had a small issue with registerfly.com ...they answer support tickets in 1day-7days (atleast for me).
    You can also look for coupons that give you special pricing. Registerfly has special offers once in a while (3$ / .net / year - .60$ / info / year)
    Got Fused?

there is several threads talks about the same subject, you may want to search and read others experiences
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Thumbs up

Currently I'm going with NetFirms.com which is priced at USD 4.XX. Anyone has any registrar which are offering lower than this?

Yahoo. $1.99 for the first year.

However, they are NOT recommended.
    Respect My Authoritah! - Eric Cartman (a friend of mine).

Another (NOT recommended, just-for-the-sake-of-answering-the-question) cheapie domain name registrar is ******.com for $1.95/first year.

Pay no attention to the endorsement by Screech, lol.
    ██ UBERHOST
    NEXT GENERATION HOSTING
    Managed dedicated & shared hosting

I have experience with Netfirms. They are cheap but for some unknown reason, all of my sites registered with netfirms were used go down so often even when many other sites on the same server were running very smooth. Yahoo is 1.99. Other registrar that I've used and found good are Omnis and Stargate. Even though its not about good registrar's but you have to go for better one rather than saving a few dollars.
    MSN Names - Cooking Recipe
    There was a certain man in Russia long ago.

Do a search on NetFirm on these forms before going with them.
    Signature Under Construction.

I use GoDaddy for most of my domains because I get two months of shared hosting and the domain for $10 (they have a promo where you get $1.99 domains if you get web hosting, and you can also use coupon "SAVETEN" to save ten percent on you purchase total).