View Poll Results: Yankees or Red Sox?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yankees

5 35.71%
  • Sox

9 64.29%

Yankees or Red Sox?

I'm just curious as to who is more popular. Vote for your team and tell us why you like them...

I don't really care about baseball, but I voted "sox" because I live in Maine and that's close to Boston.
    ||||
    |||| Top 10 Web Hosts - www.TopHostScout.com
    ||||

Nice...I always liked the underdog...

Sox, of course.

Yankees are overrated and half of their salary is ludicrous. Plus I just love the sox overall.
    GeeksGather - Undergoing redevelopment. Stand by.

I could give a crap less about baseball but I am from Boston and I always back the sox.

It is funny because I always wondered if there are other battles with teams in other states the same way we do here in New England.

I don't think there have been many if any at all trips on the highway without seeing at least a few "yankees suck' bumper stickers

Yeah, I'm from Boston too...so its Sox all the way. Hopefully they win this afternoon...

Quote Originally Posted by PixelManual
    Sox, of course.

Yankees are overrated and half of their salary is ludicrous. Plus I just love the sox overall.
    I agree that their salaries are insane. I'm a hardcore yankee fan but even I just do not agree with the salaries of their big players. However, I do not agree that they are overrated. After all, the sox are 10 games behind the yanks.