Thread: Please help.

Please help.

Hello evryone, firs of all i dont know if this is the right place.
    I'm having 2 servers ,very good comapny and support.
    But untill today my both servers cant connect to some hostet's on th intenet for exempel "message" The connection has timed out - The server at piratebits.org (or anyone else) is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarly unavailable or too busy.Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that firefox is permitted to accses the web.

Well , as i said i do have 2 servers (one of those i got yesterday) and never had this issues before. Also i tried with IE and same probles goes there also.
    As i check just those sites wich i cant accses with my servers (wich never where so) with my own home connection it just goes perfect.
    Also i dont have any firewall on the server, so i think its very wierd.
    Anyone that can help me, or is just the the support who can do that, but if so what could hav happend.

Ps: Im running from a windows03.

Thanks for all replys.
      0 Not allowed!

You may want to invest in some type of managed services so that someone can help you maintain your servers. But I would contact the support at the data center hosting those servers to see if they can do anything.
      0 Not allowed!

Well i just got a mail from the reseler as i e-mailed him.
    Now i am very confused.
    As i typed it above , have been a costumer a good while now, with no problems at all. As for the new server i just wanted to upgrade, if i knew this would hapen so soon (if so) i would have stiked by the old ones.
    No i get a answer that the site could have been infiltreted by the DC , reason maybe illegal content's, well if so then i might think that the DC will soon also infiltret all my sites.Very strange as that never hapend before. And i did have a quite long discusion about my work. So this is not any surprise at all.
    Hope they will do something as the servers or not for free.
    Strange.
      0 Not allowed!

Well i just got a mail from the reseler as i e-mailed him.
    Now i am very confused.
    As i typed it above , have been a costumer a good while now, with no problems at all. As for the new server i just wanted to upgrade, if i knew this would hapen so soon (if so) i would have stiked by the old ones.
    No i get a answer that the site could have been infiltreted by the DC , reason maybe illegal content's, well if so then i might think that the DC will soon also infiltret all my sites.Very strange as that never hapend before. And i did have a quite long discusion about my work. So this is not any surprise at all.
    Hope they will do something as the servers or not for free.
    Strange.

Well is that all a costumer can do, mothing further?
    It's like i see my self swindled, excuse my word.
    Sorry for the doublepost,
    Regards.
      0 Not allowed!

Well if the content is illegal in the country its hosted in then I am not sure what you can do. Is the content illegal?
      0 Not allowed!

Well, i do use the servers for ftp most but ´when it comes to the illegal content ,its torrents, and the company there im for ca 3 month costumer now had no problems at all. So why should it be now when i just spend around 250 euro yesteday? Thats very strange. Im not that kinda person who blaims other ,but when it comes to a long period of discusion's with the reseller on how and waht, then their shouldn't be any problems. If so then they could atleast tell me about the terms. In the other hand its a quite good comapny and with good support.
    Im just very confused why they didnt tell me this is not aproved.
    I did manage this same work for month and no complains what so ever.

Regards.
      0 Not allowed!

Hello evryone.
    Okey here it is again.
    Im juts taking this here because of other costumers that wont do the same misstake as i did.
    First of all, i managed to get an server online (100/100mbit) since Maj this year then sudden i orderd another one (100mbit on a shared 1 gig line) from exportal.pl, as for the first server it went smooth very good the first month, but the second one i did only manage after geting it online use it only for two weeks.
    Then the problems came some hacks and speeds going to slow, without knowing why. So i contacted the reseeler by mail, i didnt het any respond then after some days with a respond "The DC is monitoring all server and by that they "could" have capped the server.. so the reseeler also told me to to get a ticket because it could be better and fater for him to get into his log.. strange. So i waited for a few days and no respond whats so ever from support to my ticket.. after a 3 days i mailed him back, on whats going on and i want to know what to do. He's respond was that "he was in the same boat" he was also waiting ror a answer from them.. okey so i waited a couples a days again.. after that i mailed him back.. then he mailed me and came later on msn and with a respond the DC had locked a few of his clients servers aswell, so i told him what to do.. well only responf was "do you want to delete the server"? My God.. i couldent take it anymore , so i told him yes.. what should i do otherwise.. so he deleted it.
    I asked for a compensation or anything other.. no respond , just that msn as offline. Now the only server i have ,the firts one wich i never had any issues with not even with the provider, the same problem on that one also.. same problems , i cant use it as a server should be used. I sent a mail but no respond back.. now i had a server wich i payed for that i only used for 1.5 weeks , the rest for nothing only mails , in other words the server was standing still with no use at all untill i deleted it, and not even enough the first server im having now is having the same issues.. i really dont know what to do.. i think i'll leave it.
    Dont think that the provider knows what they are doing with their costumers.
    Ps: Yes, forgott , and yes i did use torrents and they knwe about that so thst not an excusse for them at all. I do have all mails that can confirm this.
    If someone thinks i should go further with this please tell me how, if it's not worth it then i'll just have to leave.
    Thanks and best regards.

Think twice before making a deal.
      0 Not allowed!

Sorted out with the provider. The problem was within a installed software which i didnt know it could such a damage.

Sorry for a very old thread and a also a old reply.

Thanks Dinek.

Ps: Please Admins/Mods could you lock this thread.

Best regards.
      0 Not allowed!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Micro6 View Post
    Ps: Im running from a windows03.
    Pirated content on wIndow$ server?! No firewall? LOL no ofense. Want a fine scan on these two fine viruses farm? Give me it's IPs and I will do nmap for free in order to diagnose your problem...
    The-REV, OS/2 Guru
    http://macarloshark.com/
    Trusted Since 1997
    Blog: http://my.opera.com/The-REV/blog/
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The-REV View Post
    Pirated content on wIndow$ server?! No firewall? LOL no ofense. Want a fine scan on these two fine viruses farm? Give me it's IPs and I will do nmap for free in order to diagnose your problem...
    The two blend well on desktops, repel on servers.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Micro6 View Post
    Ps: Please Admins/Mods could you lock this thread.

Best regards.
    Closed as requested
      0 Not allowed!