Greetings. My name is Timothy Frie, I am an experienced freelance website designer based in the United States of America. I am currently seeking new clients that are in need of a website design, website re-design, custom logo or stationary. I have many years of experience, and I am confident that I can meet your expectations.

Since I am looking to build up my portfolio, I am willing to work for reasonable prices. A custom website will start as low as $80.00 depending on your requirements. Custom logos and stationary will start as low as $10.00 depending on your requirements. However, for a limited time only I am willing to design your website (Main page + Sub page) for $120.00! This design will be designed and coded (XTHML/CSS).

As mentioned above, I am capable of doing just about anything you should require (with the exception of FLASH work). I am currently seeking clients that are in need of:
  • New Website Design
  • Website Re-design
  • Custom Logo Design
  • Custom Stationary Design
  • Content Development/Writing (Articles, Website content, manuals, etc.)

Like many designers, my individual website design process is rather simple. Prior to contacting me and answering a few of my questions, I will begin to work on your new or re-designed project. Once the initial mock-up is complete, I will either send you an e-mail (or your preferred contact method) with an update on the progress of the project. From there you submit feedback until I come up with a product that is exactly what you are looking for. Once you are satisfied, I will collect the final remaining payment and begin to code your website (If desired). Once the coding is complete, I will send you all files including the original PSD, Coded Pages, Font Files and any Stock Photo files that I may have used. In most cases, the first mock-up is completed within 24-48 hours. Throughout the entire process, I will keep in close communication with you either through e-mail or through your preffered Instant Messenger.

If you have questions, or would like to get started please send me a PM or an e-mail at [email protected] -- I strive to reply to all e-mails as quickly as possible (Normally within 1-35 minutes during normal hours). I look forward to hearing from you, and look forward to conducting business with you!