Mailing List / Newsletter service provider

Does anyone here use some Mailing list / newsletter provider you are ok with?
    I need to send a weekly newsletter to over 600 subscribers (this will grow).

I want a service specialy for this, I don't need a script ...don't want to max out resources and etc. ...
    Got Fused?

aweber, emailaces, and getresponse (all .com). They're autoresponder/mailing list
    providers, and they help ensure delivery of your emails to your list/s.

Normally I use ConstantContact for mailing list type things. However, this is a software in which you need to have the e-mail addresses and is not for sending things such as "E-Mail blasts". I've used it recently and a couple times before, I'm very pleased with the service and the support. Check it out http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp.

Most hosting accounts should include this. You shouldn't pay extra for this sort of thing.

Chris
    Christopher J Smallwood
    Gay-Owned Web Hosting with 10% Donated to Youth!
    VertuHost Web Hosting Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by VertuHost
    Most hosting accounts should include this. You shouldn't pay extra for this sort of thing.

Chris
    The OP probably wants someone who specializes in bulk emailing rather than use
    a script and possibly get his host IP banned. The providers I mentioned above do
    work hard to ensure email delivery and maintain relationships with ISPs and any
    "spamlists".

^ Listen to Dave Zan, he knows how to get his newsletters out.
    ██ UBERHOST
    NEXT GENERATION HOSTING
    Managed dedicated & shared hosting