* enom account disabled for over 2 weeks

Last month, one of staff stole our enom password and pushed some customers' domains to his account.

Immediately, I created a ticket, they said that I should send to [email protected] and they also disabled my account. I sent 2 emails to [email protected] but had not received any replies from them. I called to their office but the operator told me to send email to [email protected] again so I sent one more email and received a reply from Christine Graf - Director, Risk Management: "Iím having a hard time seeing why we should continue to fix a problem that is not ours" and told me to wait.

Yes, that was our lack of security but the hacker was our staff, it was hard to beware of him. Now (after 2 weeks) we have still not received any replies from them, our account disabled so we can not support existing customers.

Any one faced this issue before?

Hm... Infact, why instead of taking a baseball bat and going to see 'one of staff' you created a ticket? I think the problem is yours and you should resolve it internally. eNom will not teach you how you must deal with your own staff. It should be left as the *last* resort.

My 2c.
    Respect My Authoritah! - Eric Cartman (a friend of mine).

its kinda your fault, but enom shouldn't ignore you for 2 weeks IMO

can you reach this staff member and sue him or he is located in different part of the planet than you?
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

He was one of our tech staff (full time at the office). He is hunting by police, I don't know where he is now. I also don't understand why he did that.

I think eNom should not ignore their client in this case. It's so easy to verify my account and his, I purchased over 100 domains from Enom, I inputed my real address while he does not have any credit card and use fake address.

Your first step on finding out shoudl have been to change your passwords, and then contact enom about getting the "Pushes" reversed.

We've had them deal with similar issues when a member of staff at one of the companies we took over tried to "steal" some of the assets (domains) for their own use. We submitted the sale documents, spoke to our account rep and within 10 days it was all sorted out.

Bear in mind these cases are investiagted manually, it can take a while - try speaking to enom about getting your account unlocked, or just register for a free 8.95 account for a while, use that for new domains, and push them to your master account when all is finsihed.

I'm of course assuming you're an ETP and therefore directly communicating with enom about the issues.
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Wow, this sounds shocking. Hope you manage to get it sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by othellotech
    I'm of course assuming you're an ETP and therefore directly communicating with enom about the issues.
    What's ETP?

Quote Originally Posted by gopaddy
    What's ETP?
    Enom Technology Partner.
    Respect My Authoritah! - Eric Cartman (a friend of mine).

Quote Originally Posted by mr5
    He was one of our tech staff (full time at the office). He is hunting by police, I don't know where he is now. I also don't understand why he did that.

I think eNom should not ignore their client in this case. It's so easy to verify my account and his, I purchased over 100 domains from Enom, I inputed my real address while he does not have any credit card and use fake address.

he was hunted by police for pushing these domain names?