* Established hosting business (located in New York) for sale (cpanel servers)

Hello everyone,

Established hosting business for sale that has been running for 44 months.
    This is a one-person operation, and I've decided to leave the hosting business due to some family and health matters.

All customers pay either monthly or annually via 2checkout.com automated recurring billing so there is no need to chase customers for payment. There are 3 PayPal clients, too.

Here is some information about the clients:

- Approximately 150 active customers whose payments are all up to date. (some customers have multiple recurring billings)
    - Currently Monthly recurring payments: $920
    - Currently Yearly recurring payments: $11140
    - Total annual payments: approx. $22000 (all will be verified)
    - I have a Godaddy reseller plan and offer domain registrations. The number above does not include it.
    - Account renewal rate is very high since I offer quality support and most of my customers are very happy with the service.
    - Most clients have Bronze Plan: $49/year or Gold Plan $139/year
    - There are resellers, bloggers, and all types of other customers too. For any specific questions drop me a line.
    - Customer information (name, domain, plan, payment amount, country, email) is in an excel sheet. (if you have any questions about a client after the purchase, I will answer all of your questions for a month or so.
    - 90% of customers are in USA, rest are from UK, South America, and Australia.
    - Annual sales are spread out over a year fairly evenly.
    - I offered free domain name registration and free renewals as a promo (customers loved it), so there will be about 25+ domains you will renew every year, as long as customer keeps hosting account active. (Gold Plans $139/year and up are eligible for this promo, so you will pay about $7-$8/year for each renewal.)
    - all customers are happy with the service I offer. There won't be many support inquires. (maybe 4 or 5 per week! or less.)

Information about the servers and data centers

- I've 3 CPANEL/WHM servers (UNIX only) 2 of them with Dedicatednow, and the other is with theplanet.com. (Both great, D-now had a few issues recently but I've been with them for a long time and they are always great.)
    - server1: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 1.70GHz, 1.5 gb ram, 80gb disk space. (50% free diskspace is available) 2nd harddrive for backups
    - server2: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 2.40GHz, 1.5 gb ram, 80gb disk space. (70% free diskspace is available)
    - server3: Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 2.40GHz, 1 gb ram, 120 GB Drive, (70% free diskspace is available) 2nd harddrive for backups
    - all servers have 20-30 IPs each. Most of them are unused.
    - all 3 servers including IPs, bandwidth etc. cost about: $600/month
    - there are about 4 anonymous name servers (domain names), 1 domain for company, 1 domain for domain name registration account. You will get all of these.
    - all 3 servers are always well below their bandwidth limits offered by the data centers.

REQUIREMENTS OF ACQUIRING HOSTING COMPANY:

1. Must already be operating for 1 year or more.
    2. Must have good equipment and a very reliable uptime guarantee
    3. Must give clients the same or better plans without increasing current rates.
    4. You must have a good reputation and offer excellent support.
    5. Should be a Cpanel host (not a reseller) for smoother transition
    6. The primary thing I'm concerned about is that my current clients be taken care of and go to into good hands. Transitions must be smooth and well planned. The new hosting company must be able to transfer all of the accounts to their servers or you can use the existing servers through the 2 Datacenters I mentioned above.
    7. I will give you the 3 servers with the clients, about 7-8 domains related to the business, including nameservers etc. I will also transfer the ownership of my Godaddy reseller account, 2checkout.com account to you.

WHAT I WILL DO FOR BUYER:

1. Provide support for a period of 1 month to make transition with customers easier. After the 1 month period, I'll still try to do my best to help you anyway I can.
    2. Sign a non-compete for shared & reseller hosting, if requested.
    3. Refer all new hosting and reseller inquiries to your company.

About me and the sale

I live in New York, USA, and I prefer to sell the business to a company or an individual in the area, however I'll consider selling it to a company in another state. (
    I will not sell just the clients.)

I'm am not planning on doing an auction type of bidding unless several companies come along and meet my buying criteria. Make me your best offer and I will pick the company that offers the most, BUT also has a good service, support, and reliability behind them. While I do want to get the most I can, I also want what is best for my clients.

I will only entertain offers in the region of $12,000. I require payment in full and will NOT entertain any finance or part payment deals. I am hoping to close the deal by September 22nd.

Please send me an email with your :
    name,
    company name,
    website,
    address,
    phone and fax numbers

if you are interested.

Regards
    [email protected]

3 servers can be combined to save money if you like, as i mentioned there are a lot of space on all of them. all clients can easily fit into 2 servers.

We will make an unverified offer of $12,000. I just want to be the first to post in here. I will send you a pm now with a request for more information.

Follow up.... I noticed that you wanted something e-mailed. I am sending it there instead.

Thank you for your interest, i have received your email.
    I'll get back to you asap.

i have got bunch of offers from several companies and individuals.
    i will consider all of them and make my final decision soon.

please keep sending me your offers and questions.
    thank you all.