Question any .ru domain names seller here?

need to register some .ru domain names but don't find a registrar
    payment possible by visa, paypal, moneybookers

Hello,

Why not register .com.ru? .com.ru is free.

not working proper

but meanwhile the contact to the registry works again, their mailserver IPs had beenblocked by our ISP

http://nic.ru takes all major credit cards as well as other online (I am afraid they're more Russian-oriented (like WebMoney, Yandex, etc)) payment methods.

Good luck!
    Respect My Authoritah! - Eric Cartman (a friend of mine).

nic.ru requires tons of docs all signed by public notary. For 1$ billing 100$ costs. its more easy to build a house than such

Quote Originally Posted by Pink2
    nic.ru requires tons of docs all signed by public notary. For 1$ billing 100$ costs. its more easy to build a house than such
    Why are you afraid of documents? It took perhaps 5 minutes to fill the forms, stamp and sign them (I was doing this as the CEO of the company) and send them to Russia. Anything like notary was not needed.

Anyway, they are the registry and they set the rules. You either pay $20 ($15 for renewal) to them or EUR40 to EuroDNS and the likes. Choice is yours.

1) I pay 18 and that by moneybookers w/o any paaperwork
    2) .ru is not so important that I make so much work for this extension.
    3) there are also other than EUroDNs and much more better and serious and not so expensive. EuroDNS still is sitting on funds I payed for a domain they didn*t deliver and refused recharge request nevertheless with the excuse the billing is in Antarktis or on Venus or somewhele else. Not a serious company where I want to register my domains and those of my customers, and this independend from price.

IMO, you should go for nick.ru, no tons of docs just a few forms, but you'll get your domain for 20$, again you can prefer kfdomain.com or europeregistry.com. at EUR89.
    If you say this extension isn't that important and you want it to be cheap, nick.ru is unpretentious and nice. I hope people here might give you some more recommendations. Good luck, let us know what'll be your final choice.

HHIC, if OP have found them for $18 (i.e. cheaper than the first-hands price at nic.ru), w/o any paperwork to fill, registered semi-anonymously and STILL is asking for the better deal - let it be. People just are like this...