Hybrid View

* 24 hr. sale - add Cpanel for $10 on a ded. server - colo special with Cpanel too!

UPDATE!!!!!!!

I have two more offerings per users requests:

1 gig AMD
    256 meg RAM
    20 gig hard drive
    100 gigs bandwidth
    CPANEL/WHM INCLUDED
    $199 setup

$99/month!!!!
    (for this machine only - 4 IP's included, additional IP's are $1/each, additional bandwidth is $1/gig)

also

AMD XP1700+ cpu
    1 gig RAM
    60 gig 7200 hard drive
    300 gigs bandwidth
    CPANEL/WHM INCLUDED
    $299 setup
    $139/month

IP's and bandwidth follow guidelines as stated below.

ONE DAY ONLY SPECIAL

Order one of the below dedicated servers between now and 11:59 pm June 12th, 2002, and you can add on Cpanel/WHM control panel for only $10 a month!

Also listed below is a colo special with Cpanel/WHM as an option.

DEDICATED SPECIAL 1:

1.2 gig AMD Duron
    512 meg RAM
    40 gig 7200 rpm hard drive
    300 gigs bandwidth
    8 IP's - more free with justification

$199 setup
    $119/month

or

$129/month if you add CPANEL/WHM!!!!

DEDICATED SPECIAL 2:

P4 1.6 ghz Intel w/ 512k cache
    512 meg RAM
    60 gig 7200 rpm hard drive
    300 gigs bandwidth
    8 IP's - more free with justification

$299 setup
    $129/month

or $139/month if you add CPANEL/WHM!!!!

NOTE: pay quarterly for either server and get 512 meg ram upgrade FREE for a total of 1 GIG of ram!!!!

UPGRADES - one time cost:
    256 meg RAM = $60
    512 meg RAM = $110
    from 40 gig to 60 gig HD = $30
    from 40 gig to 80 gig HD = $60
    additional 40 gig HD = $100
    additional 60 gig HD = $120
    additional 80 gig HD = $140

BANDWIDTH:

Overages - $1/gig in 10 gig increments. Prepay 50 gig increments for $.75/gig or $.50/gig for 100 gig increments. Get BW by the meg for $100/meg.

COLO SPECIAL:

For limited time offer, get 1U of space AND 100 gigs of bandwidth for $55/month or get 1U and 1 meg of bandwidth for $100/month.

Additional BW at $1/gig in 20 gig increments and additional megs at same price of $100. Get 5+ megs for $75/meg. Higher quantities email for quote.

Add Cpanel/WHM to your colocated server with us for only $45/month for the one day special tommorrow. After tommorrow, price is $65/month.

Get 8 IP's at no cost. Additional IP's are $1/each/month with justification. (this is for colocation only).

OTHER INFO:

Bandwidth is Cogent and servers are located in the carrier hotel in Atlanta, GA called 56 Marietta - www.56marietta.com. High quality power, HVAC, and 24/7 security.

No contracts.

Reboots are free. We try to provide basic assistance with server functions even when most dedicated server providers do not but for those times that require a higher level of support that is not included in an unmanaged server, then on hands technical assistance is available for $75/hr. An example of a hands on technical situation would be recompilation of any programs or damage caused by the user to the system's operating system.

This one day only special is made possible by a promotion we ourselves are receiving on June 12th from the makers of Cpanel/WHM. This special only applies to NEW servers/licenses. We cannot accept any transfers or cancel a previous Cpanel license and re-sign up with these special prices. These are regulations laid out by Darkorb (creaters of Cpanel). Existing customers can receive this special pricing by signing up for an additional server(s) but if you cancel your original server we must cancel the special priced licenses and/or increase the monthly cost for Cpanel/WHM.

Due to an already list of orders we have received from existing customers that we have contacted, there will be up to a 7 day delivery time frame on the servers. The price will be honored though as long as signup and payment is made by 11:59 pm tommorrow, June 12th.
    Last edited by thesmallguyshost; 06-12-2002 at 12:03 PM.

Great deal. Is bandwidth only cognet? Do you have a secondary provider?

I can offer two options..

Cogent as described above or a multihomed option that includes 18 providers... not just 2 like some typical multihomed offerings. So thus I have a low end and a REALLY high end offering whereas others have something in the middle. The high end offering I could include 50 gigs of bandwidth for the prices as listed above or add $250/month to have 300 gigs of the massive 18 provider BGP connection.

Is there a backup bandwidth provider if Cogent fails? I understand that it is not multihomed, but is there an automatic switch over to another porvider in the event the Cogent link goes down?
    Marty Hoskins
    http://tlcwe.com

Originally posted by Marty
    Is there a backup bandwidth provider if Cogent fails? I understand that it is not multihomed, but is there an automatic switch over to another porvider in the event the Cogent link goes down?
    Not at this time.

We have not had any issues directly with Cogent for quite some time and when we have it's been minimal. We have had some issues with the routers in the DC where are colo'ing and was not a fault of Cogent. You being a current customer I'm sure experieced the problem we had night before last due to some maintenance on one of the routers in the DC. That work being done was finalizing the proper setup for the second Riverstone router that was recently installed so now we have two Riverstone routers for redudancy and each router has a backup in itself.

Originally posted by rastoma
    You being a current customer I'm sure experieced the problem we had night before last due to some maintenance on one of the routers in the DC. That work being done was finalizing the proper setup for the second Riverstone router that was recently installed so now we have two Riverstone routers for redudancy and each router has a backup in itself.
    Yep, current customer! And a satisfied one. And, actually, I may have experience the router maintenance, but I didn't notice as even a blip on the radar screen.

The only reason I asked the question above, was to make sure that it was clear to everybody what you were offering. I have no problem with the cogent connection. It has been very stable and quite fast up to this point.
    Marty Hoskins
    http://tlcwe.com

Originally posted by Marty

Yep, current customer! And a satisfied one. And, actually, I may have experience the router maintenance, but I didn't notice as even a blip on the radar screen.

Well good.. I'm glad It was done late night/early morning to as to minimize any in convience for anyone.

Re: 24 hr. sale - add Cpanel for $10 on a ded. server - colo special with Cpanel too!

Get BW by the meg for $100/meg.
    Ummm ... typo? Gotta be a typo, right?

This is a very nice and customizable offer!

Re: Re: 24 hr. sale - add Cpanel for $10 on a ded. server - colo special with Cpanel too!

Originally posted by kcdworks

Ummm ... typo? Gotta be a typo, right?
    No... $100 per mbps is usually referred to as a meg in hosting lingo. 1 meg of bandwidth is around 320 gigs a month.

Re: Re: Re: 24 hr. sale - add Cpanel for $10 on a ded. server - colo special with Cpanel too!

No... $100 per mbps is usually referred to as a meg in hosting lingo. 1 meg of bandwidth is around 320 gigs a month.
    324GB to be precise

Sorry for being such a show off sometimes

thanks for clearing that up.

/me shows off his newbie status