Is there anyone who are using modernbill with cdgcommerce(authorize.net)?

Hello,

Is there anyone who are using ModernBill 4.4 or 4.x with CDGCommerce (Authorize.net gateway)?

Right now I am trying to set it up and test it, but I have no idea what I should set on authorize.net account area?

I have check forum on ModernBill, but it did not help anything. There was only few old thread regarding Authorize.net gateway.

Let me know if you are using following on your MB...

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by LowAsYou
    ... I have no idea what I should set on authorize.net account area?...
    Your username and password? It's pretty much self-explanatory.

hmmm . . . I'm assuming you meant via MB.

Or are you talking about something at authnet?

Maybe I don't understand your question.

What is this "authorize.net account area?"
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

I mean like on https://secure.authorize.net/. Is there anything I need to modify setting under authorize.net area to work with MB? or just it is fine with deafult?

I checked MB's authorize.net gateway module and I think I can set it, but just have small questions regarding setting on MB's module.

This is my first time to use gateway with billing system, so I have not much knowledge on it...

SoftWareRevue vbmenu_register("postmenu_4093269", true),do you use MB with authorize.net?

If anyone know and using it, I like to talk and don't mind could answer my some questions...

Thanks

No, you don't need to change anything in the auth.net members area. Just in the MB configuration.
    Doyle Lewis
    BuyHTTP Internet Services - In business since 2003
    Business Hosting | nginx, CloudLinux, Varnish cache, and CDP with every business account
    Shared, Reseller, Semi Dedicated, VPS, Cloud, Dedicated - We can grow with you

I see, but I see some setting on Auth.net... so I don't need to touch anything to work with recurring(batch) and manual(virtual terminal) at MB?

By the way, keliix06, are you using MB with CDGcommerce (Auth.net)?

Thanks

As far as the payment gateway configuration goes, you'll just use the standard Authorize.Net gateway module for MB. You will also likely need to enter in your Transaction Key from Authorize.Net.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

Yes, we use that configuration.
    Doyle Lewis
    BuyHTTP Internet Services - In business since 2003
    Business Hosting | nginx, CloudLinux, Varnish cache, and CDP with every business account
    Shared, Reseller, Semi Dedicated, VPS, Cloud, Dedicated - We can grow with you

keliix06, can you talk you via MSN?

Honestly you need to read the documentation for Modernbill and also read everything you received from CDG/Auth.net. I have been using CDG with our company for more than a year and am setting them up again. It is very simple to set things up.

If you are having issues getting the username/password from Auth.net correct in MB make sure you follow their procedures to generate the random username/password features in their panel now. They no longer let you use your login name/password for the site for transactions.