Hybrid View

Need PHP/MySQL script designed

Hey,

I am looking for a PHP coder for a script.

What I need is something very similar to www.rakeback - world.com

I don't mind if you base it on another script and edit it, I'm sure there will be other similar scripts that could work with a bit of editing.

What I need is a listing page of all database records, an admin side to edit the records, a user input area where users can put in their own information then I can approve it and lastly, a search feature.

User Input

Simple page to allow affiliates to enter their information.

It will use text boxes, downdowns and checkboxes.

Once the information is entered it will be added to the database but will not show up on the site for users to search or view until it is approved in the admin panel.

Admin Panel

Very simple panel/page that will allow me to edit, approve and delete the records.

I would also like a checkbox to set if the listing is featured, that simply means it will show above the records in the search/listing page.

Listing/Search

I would like 3 records to be shown at random on the first page - http://rakebackbob.com and a listing page that shows 10 records at a time and users can click next to view the next 10.

I would like a simple search that just lets users search by whichever fields they like, for example search for a record that has MSN support and a rakeback % between 25% and 30% which will be a dropdown showing the ranges.

Really it is just a script that adds records, allows me to edit/delete and lets users view and search the datbase records.

It must be PHP/MySQL.

Please email only to coder2 [ at ] deuce ace . com and include your quote, timeframe and your MSN - I would prefer someone available on MSN.

I am not looking to spend a huge amount on this, it will be used on a free site for users and affiliates.

I need this done within a few days, if you aren't available right now or can't complete it within a few days sorry but I won't be able to go with you.

Thanks
    John
    Last edited by John D; 09-08-2006 at 08:43 AM.
    John Diver
    CanaryHotspot.com - Canary Island forum and information
    InternationalChatForum.com - International Travel Chat Forum and information

Thanks to everyone that emailed, I ahve found someone for this job.

Thanks
    John
    John Diver
    CanaryHotspot.com - Canary Island forum and information
    InternationalChatForum.com - International Travel Chat Forum and information