Ultraspeed are a managed hosting company (established over 7 years) based out of London, UK. Ultraspeed maintain its own private data suite within a few minutes walk of its London offices, and run a fully redundant Cisco BGP network.
To faciliate current growth in higher end Windows environments, we are now looking for an expert Microsoft Windows systems administrator, the person should have the following experience/skills:
- Expert knowledge of Windows 2000/2003 Standard/Server/Advanced Server
- Expert knowledge of SQL 2xxx (particular emphasis on setting up and running clustered SQL servers)
- Knowledge of peer to peer SQL 2005 clustering would be a significant advantage
- Ability to both assist with setup of complicated Windows environments, as well as assist with advanced ongoing support as required.
- Experience in HSphere and HELM would be an advantage.
This role is on a consultancy basis (ie per hour) and can therefore be performed remotely. The relevant person must be a fluent english speaker, and be available on an emergency basis for 3rd/4th line support escalations.
To be clear, our team here already sets up and maintains many Windows environments, however the requirement has arisen for someone at a very advanced level - but not required on a full time basis.
If you have any questions or to apply, please contact jgross AT ultraspeed.co.uk. Hourly rate dependent on experience. CV and references will be required.
Last edited by ultraspeedsa; 09-08-2006 at 07:17 AM.