Two Special Offers, one datacenter, your choice! (Co-Lo)

I have two special offers to unveil today, both offer massive savings compared to our regular prices! Upto $660 per year savings!

Plan 1: The Loyalty Plan

Outline: with this plan, you start by paying a higher monthly fee, however, each month it gets 20$ cheaper until it's almost half the original price!

Starting Price: $200/month
    One time setup fee: $30

Details:
    for every month your stay with us, your monthly cost will be taken down by $20 for the first 6 months.
    from month 7 onwards, you will be charged just $120/month for as long as you stay with us.
    your 5 first additional accounts will start at $20 less than the last one your bought, and will again, go down to $120/month
    for example:
    your first additional account will have a $180 startup, and from month 6 onwards, you will be paying just $120/month

After your 5th additional account, you will then be charged $120 starting fee and it will STAY at $120/month for each additional account

1st Year total: $1640 (for your original account)
    2nd Year total: $1440 (for your original account)

Plan 2: Just great prices!

Outline: with this plan, you start a great low rate, and you stay at that rate for as long as you remain with us.

Monthly Price: $145/month

Details:
    This is a straight forward $145/month co-location

Yearly total: $1800

What you get:

1U Co-location
    50GB bandwidth/month
    100Mbit burstable connections
    No minimum contract! (All we ask, is for 30 days notification of account cancellations)

Extras:
    Extra Rack space - $60/U
    Extra bandwidth - $62.5/50GB ($1.25/GB)
    Bandwidth overages, will be charged at $1.5/GB

We are co-located in a Premier Verio Datacenter - of which there are only 2 in the US - in Virginia
    We have a 4Gbit link straight onto the Verio backbone and state of the art facilities.

For more details on the Datacenter, please click here.

If you would like to ping or tracert our connection, please use the following IP: 128.121.4.2

Ordering:
    To order either of our packages, click the appropriate link below to pay instantly via paypal. [i]Please note, these are only for 1U Co-Location + 50GB bandwidth, if you would like to order more rack space or bandwidth, please e-mail me, you will be billed accordingly.

Plan 1: The Loyalty Plan

Plan 2: Just Great Prices!

We look forward to your custom, if you have any questions or queries, do not hesitate to e-mail me

- Davey

Re: Two Special Offers, one datacenter, your choice! (Co-Lo)

Originally posted by TEN
    [/B]

Outline: with this plan, you start by paying a higher monthly fee, however, each month it gets 20$ cheaper until it's almost half the original price!

Starting Price: $200/month

Details:
    for every month your stay with us, your monthly cost will be taken down by $20 for the first 6 months.
    from month 7 onwards, you will be charged just $120/month for as long as you stay with us.
    [/B]
    I'm confused... starts at $200.. $20 cheaper each month for the first 6 months... since you say first 6 months so that would include the 1st month as well... so actual starting price would be $180... then 5 months later the monthly would be $80.. not $120.

But if I figure on $20 less starting the second month and then deduct $20 each month for 6 months, that's still $120 from $200 which leaves $80.

Or if I deduct $20/month for 5 months (5 plus first month of not really the discount for total of 6 months), then 5 times $20 is $100, so finaly monthly fee would be $100 not $120.

So where am I adding this wrong?

Funny, I was just wondering where the math added up too Rastoma. Maybe we need to go back to school or something (ow wait, I'm still in College )

Originally posted by Tazzman
    Funny, I was just wondering where the math added up too Rastoma. Maybe we need to go back to school or something (ow wait, I'm still in College )
    I'm glad it wasn't just me

oops?

It would appear that something did not go right in my maths calculations... let me try again

Initial Payment: $230 ($200 + $30 setup fee)
    2nd Month: $180
    3rd Month: $160
    4th Month: $140
    5th Month: $120

Therefore from the 6th month onwards, you will pay $120/month (not the 7th month as mentioned in the initial post).

This also means, that the first 4 extra accounts have a $20 less starting fee (plus setup fee) and will stop going down once they hit $120/month, from which point (your 5th additional account) you will be charged $120 start fee (plus setup fee) and then $120/month

Sorry for my mistake, thankyou for pointing it out

- Davey