I dont understand registerfly.com

23 Aug 2006 , 10 domains transfer to registerfly.com start
    07 Sep 2006 , 6 domains Transfer Order Cancelled, 4 domains Pending owner approval

registerfly.com not answered support ticket and email.

ah... when did you submit the support ticket?

I have a similar problem. Some users advise to send PM to RegFly. He works for RegisterFly.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxfiles
    Some users advise to send PM to RegFly. He works for RegisterFly.
    Yes, I know but why not answer registerfly.com ticket support ?

transfer steps

http://www.theflypaper.com/#transfer
    Last edited by webbee; 09-08-2006 at 02:39 AM.

I don't know, I have send some email and they don't answer. Probably an antispam filter?

I'm puzzle. Try using other emails, if it's block, you would have received an email back stating that your message has not been delivered successfully.
    Affordable, quality web hosting with fast customer support. Domain name search and registration service.

http://www.WegaOnline.com

try submitting an online ticket or giving them a call
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

registerfly.com SUCKS!!!

They software is full of areas that don't work. The support does not know what they are talking about. Highly recommended to avoid registerfly!

Call their support #

You might get better results.
    Nick Hudson - Prevail Host LLC - http://www.prevail.host/
    Premium Quality cPanel Hosting Services - CloudLinux, LiteSpeed & SSD
    WHMControl - Secure Your Server Logins & Automate Password Changes

glad to see i'm not the only one tired of this corupt organization.
    hosting is ongoing

At this point, notifying ICANN about all the misgivings of registerfly may be a sensible thing to do. Hopefully their accreditation can be revoked and their ability to harm will be reduced. This does not mean that other ways of legal proceedings against registerfly should not be considered. For now I'm ready to sign a group petition to ICANN
    IT Support - Toronto - www.point-logic.com

That's a good idea. Why don't you setup a webpage where you have a petition organized. You could even provide a forum for everyone's complaints. You might even outrank them in the search engines
    Signature Under Construction.

I would be the first to sign the petition.
    hosting is ongoing

I can't take it anymore with this Renewal farse at registerfly.

I've payed for my domain 30 days before expiration. Then one week before expiration (with transfer which still haven't been done) I got an email that the transfer failed due to a problem that they have got and that I had to re-do the transfer checkout. That's what I did, however now, transfer is still pending and the domain has expired

I guess that the simplest thing is to move out of RF. One question, could I move with this transfer thing still pending or do I have to cancel it?

Quote Originally Posted by aw05
    At this point, notifying ICANN about all the misgivings of registerfly may be a sensible thing to do. Hopefully their accreditation can be revoked and their ability to harm will be reduced. This does not mean that other ways of legal proceedings against registerfly should not be considered. For now I'm ready to sign a group petition to ICANN
    I doubt you'll get their accreditation revoked. There are other registrars that do a lot worse things (DomainDoorman/CapitolDomains come to mind), and ICANN still lets them operate. Legal action might be more appropriate (IMO of course).

--R.J.
    R.J. Keller
    Keller Technologies Inc. Web Hosting
    http://www.kellertechnologies.com

Here is a good starting point that may help us to get organized:

http://www.registerflies.com/
    IT Support - Toronto - www.point-logic.com

Nice link
    Signature Under Construction.

I mentioned here about 2 weeks ago that I had requested name server changed for about 20 domains. I finally got the name servers changed - so if you want to change name servers allow at least 2 weeks as it might take that long and that is even after submitting a support ticket 3 days after the first ns change. I finally got my support ticket answered and they processed the ns change.. I just can't believe how pathetic this company is now, I can't believe I got sucked in to register 300 domains with these criminals. Now I have a huge task and cost ahead of me to move all my domains away from these B#'s before they steal any more money from my credit card or screw up any more of my websites and sudenly change name servers on 200 domains that I never requested...
    hosting is ongoing