Angry Integrahost does NOT = Integrity!

If you are thinking about doing business with Integrahost I have one word of advice for you... DON'T!

I find this thread interesting in that I've been waiting months for a pro-rated refund of annual hosting fees paid in advance with assurances by Kyle Springer (owner of IntegrHost) that a prompt and courteous pro-rated refund would be forthcoming should I ever need to cancel.

I gave them about 4 months, but their inability to deal with the technical issues from some of my larger clients forced me to request said refund. I was promised multiple times that "the check was in the mail". Of course, said check has never arrived and they have stopped even bothering to respond to my emails.

Based on when I cancelled my accounts, they owe me at least $500. I've since told them I would settle for a lousy $400 just to put it behind us but still, no response. I find this especially hurtful since I considered Kyle a friend, and even referred business to him. And this is how I'm repaid?

It is a shame they have left me no recourse but to bash them on public forums but those of you considering doing business with IntegraHost needs to be forewarned. My lesson learned in all this is to always pay month-by-month... never a year in advance!

Integra can easily shut me up with a public apology... and a CHECK!

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your situation with the refund, sometimes it does take longer than expected to process refunds but hosts should keep you updated regarding the process. I would try to keep contacting them through different communication methods until I get a response or contact your CC Company, paypal etc.. to reverse the transaction.

Hopefully the owner Kyle also post/visits WHT so he can take care of you when he sees this thread.

Take care
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Quote Originally Posted by Hutchinj
    If you are thinking about doing business with Integrahost I have one word of advice for you... DON'T!

I find this thread interesting in that I've been waiting months for a pro-rated refund of annual hosting fees paid in advance with assurances by Kyle Springer (owner of IntegrHost) that a prompt and courteous pro-rated refund would be forthcoming should I ever need to cancel.

I gave them about 4 months, but their inability to deal with the technical issues from some of my larger clients forced me to request said refund. I was promised multiple times that "the check was in the mail". Of course, said check has never arrived and they have stopped even bothering to respond to my emails.

Based on when I cancelled my accounts, they owe me at least $500. I've since told them I would settle for a lousy $400 just to put it behind us but still, no response. I find this especially hurtful since I considered Kyle a friend, and even referred business to him. And this is how I'm repaid?

It is a shame they have left me no recourse but to bash them on public forums but those of you considering doing business with IntegraHost needs to be forewarned. My lesson learned in all this is to always pay month-by-month... never a year in advance!

Integra can easily shut me up with a public apology... and a CHECK!
    Unfortunately, this sounds all too familiar to me.. you can try PM'ing Kyle, http://www.webhostingtalk.com/privat...m&userid=52557

He did reply my PM and I was told " I will see that the billing takes care of this tomorrow and I get you your refund receipt."

That means I should have my refund today... however, I was also told this by Kyle when I first requested my cancellation and refund (over 7 weeks ago). By the way, not only have I not received my refund, but the account isn't even cancelled.. and according to the billing system, it's going to charge me again automatically for the next 3 months hosting.

Basically, this is the end of the line. I've already spoken to my credit card company, they've faxed me the papers for the chargeback, I just need to sign them and send them back. I'm just trying to do the right thing and give Integra a last chance to fix it, so they may avoid the chargeback fee's etc.. But if it doesn't happen today, then I give up on it. The credit card company is better at handling it than me.

Oh, and I don't even want the public apology.. just give me back my money to make me happy.

Monthly payment will guarantee better service.
    In worst case scenario, you just back up your websites and move.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

No, it is not just a matter of "refunds taking longer than expected". I think 9 months is plenty of time! It is a matter of outright thievery.

Unfortunately, it seems I am not the only victim of Integrahost and owner Kyle Springer... see the thread in the IntegraHost.com,great plans,no2 on webhostingstuff.com directory, no reviews here!! topic area for other complaints. Just remember, Integrahost does NOT mean Integrity!

The lesson here is never pay for hosting in advance and be sure to do your research before selecting a hosting partner. I hope no one else gets burned by Integrahost. They should be in jail!