Spam in my neomail

There is no block user in my neomail for my hosting so how do i get rid of all these spammers ???

Im trying to maintain good support but everytime i change my email for support on my site the spammer find it and keep spamming it im up to 150 plus spam mails a day.
    WebHostingOpinions.com - Based entirely on web hosting user reviews
    Be heard and submit your review review here.

You're publicizing your email address on your site? Spambots will crawl your site and get it. That's how you're being found.

I suggest you use one of the proposed options here: http://www.csarven.ca/hiding-email-addresses

Or replace the email address with a graphic.

Only in the emails i sent to my users...and when i sent replies for support...

Who are the emails addressed to? Are they addressed to a random user at your domain and going to you? Maybe you have a catchall address set up?

Maybe one of your customers is a spammer?
    I'm female.

Catchall...maybe i do but how do i get rid of that? And no they're not addressed to me some of them are... like billing and support but that's it...the rest are like

"Dear big shouldered idiot read my scam"

Quote Originally Posted by rebelagent
    Catchall...maybe i do but how do i get rid of that? And no they're not addressed to me some of them are... like billing and support but that's it...the rest are like

"Dear big shouldered idiot read my scam"
    I think you upset someone... Just create a filter and filter out that subject.