ServerCP - You pay cheap, and get slow support

My expierence with zervex was quite good at first. After requesting a site license to sell internal and external licensing, they take days to reply to me.

I first request the site license on 4th 2006 requesting the following,

If I can activate site licenses automatically with a panel
    Can you sell seperate licenses for $5/mo/each

They reply with the correct info in 27~ hours.

I reply saying I would like a site license,

They reply asking for my phone number in about 26 hours.

I give them my phone number and they try to call at 5:00 AM

I call them that day in the morning, talking to a lady on the phone which does not work for zervex but is only an "operator" to take calls. She trys to forward me too a sales operator, but none is available, if there is any.

I contact them once again requesting this license and needing it for a client for the last 3 days.

I am awaiting the reply, and hoping it is not another dumb question, like, we never got a hold of you, which is quite a rediculous question. I wish they had an order form for this.

Anways, overall the control panel is great but support is horrific.
    » VPSFuze.com - Performance should be noticeable - VPS Hosting at its best.
    » HostingFuze.com - Affordable & Reliable Shared & Master Reseller hosting services

Yes, i have to agree.

I only use their free version but would expect some kind of forum access...they dont activate accounts so you cant even search the forums.

I would have thought that paying customers would get some kind of helpdesk, maybe even a telephone number.

Hopefully its only because its early days...maybe as they expand they will support customers better.
    WHSuite - Billing, Automation and Client Management Software.

Paying customers get helpdesk and phone support, and I guess since I posted this thread I am getting faster replys.. strange. I called up their phone and finally got connected to a real zervex agent, he was very knowledgeable and told me to send the payment in, etc, and the billing department will send my account information.

Strange, however he told me they have actual office buildings, are they really that big? He says their is 2 seperate zervex buildings, one for billing and one for, sales/support?

Anyways, I am glad it finally got worked out and hope to see a new side in zervex.
    » VPSFuze.com - Performance should be noticeable - VPS Hosting at its best.
    » HostingFuze.com - Affordable & Reliable Shared & Master Reseller hosting services

Glad it worked out
    WHSuite - Billing, Automation and Client Management Software.