Web Statistics software recommendation needed

I'm looking for some online web statistics software (written in PHP) that can create summaries after end of the day, currently I use modified version of TFS but I'm looking for something else.

The problem with those stats out there is that they do not make cumulative data, so if you have site with about 250.000 pageviews/day, it'll kill your MySQL soon.
    Please do not offer me Awstats our Webalyzer, I need something that I'll include in my PHP scripts and I'll have online stats.

There is really nobody who uses online statistics on large site ?

You told us not to suggest awstats or webalizer... so I guess not. But awstats doesn't need to be included in your PHP scripts. All it does is processes your httpd logs (and it's done in perl). So I am not understanding why you essentially require PHP. Are you familiar with how awstats works?

I just need live (online) stats, and I'm familiar with PHP so that seems to be the right way for me. I know awstats, I have installed it too, updated once/day.

Well i would say google analytics, but i can also say http://www.haveamint.com/ just have a mint hehehehe, never used it, but it has a good report, it's cheap and it's php/ajax... well i think so ^^

cacti is php driven as well, i even think the newest version has a script server, if you can get it to work that might be good as well? I've having some trouble controlling it, but i havent put much time into it yet, so yea...

mint is nice, but I think it's not able create cumulative stats, and it'll kill my MySQL with tons of records after few days. Cacti is very interesting (I checked site) but it's mostly visualisation tool and I cannot find any mention about visitor statistics on that site.

am i wrong or can you only get google analytics whenever they decide to googlebot your site? like not every hour/day/whenever you like?

I have a few sites in my google webmaster panel that are verified/sitemaped/googlebotted but really you can't get the same frequency that awstats gives you. You are more or less at the whim of whenever google provides you with stats.

Am I missing something?
    Gavin Rogers, full time problem solver.