Any cheap modernbill v4 monthly licence available ??

Hello

I need modern bill v4 for my hosting company. I was using lpanel but its too buggy to use any further although it has a nice layout and live chat software.

Is there any company that can offer a monthly licence but at a cheaper price than regular one, any coupons etc.

I want the company to install MB for me, migrate all my old accounts (70-80) from Lpanel to MB. Plus order form integration into the website design.

Regards.
    Cloud Hosting
    ~ Shared Cpanel Hosting, Cpanel Reseller, Business Cloud Hosting, SSD Cpanel Reseller Hosting ~

Quote Originally Posted by kamyana
    Hello

I need modern bill v4 for my hosting company. I was using lpanel but its too buggy to use any further although it has a nice layout and live chat software.

Is there any company that can offer a monthly licence but at a cheaper price than regular one, any coupons etc.

I want the company to install MB for me, migrate all my old accounts (70-80) from Lpanel to MB. Plus order form integration into the website design.

Regards.
    MBlicenses.com offer cheap licenses & all sorts of services, I imagine they'll have something that meets your needs

You can also checkout the advertising forums here, there's often a number of people listing discounted Modernbill licenses.
    Alasdair

thanks, i have already got a licence from them. they installed MB for free .. Great Mblicences , keep it up.
    Cloud Hosting
    ~ Shared Cpanel Hosting, Cpanel Reseller, Business Cloud Hosting, SSD Cpanel Reseller Hosting ~