Media Dump - $20 OFF SPECIAL - Media Site Script

What Is Media Dump?
    Media Dump is a website script that enables you to start, run and easily manage your own media website (Like YouTube Or DumpALink) containing video clips, pictures, games, animations and music files.

Main Site Demo

View Frontend Demo

Admin Panel Demo
    View Admin Demo | Password: administrator

As an admin, you will have complete control over all aspects of your site. Media Dumpís admin panel enables you to manage settings, comments, categories, video commercials, media files, users and templates.

Media Dump also offers a range of features for your members and guests, which will encourage them to use and return to your website. Users can add media files to their MySpace profiles, or copy the html source to add to their own website. They can also submit their own files, ready for admin approval.

For more information please visit:
    Media Dump Overview

To purchase your own copy of Media Dump, please visit
    Media Dump Order Page

You can currently purchase a one year licence for $69.95 ($49.95 ON SPECIAL), which enables you free updates and support (msn and email) for one year. Or, you can purchase a script lifetime licence for only $90 ($70 ON SPECIAL). We also offer copyright line removal for $40 and script installation for $25.

For a couple more days, we are continuing the massive $20 off sale. Just enter 20off as a coupon while ordering to receive your discount.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here, PM me, email me, or send me an IM on MSN.

It s can use with multi server ?