Post wana start Reseller business HELP REQUIRED...

Dear All,

I am planning to start my reseller hosting, domains business. till now I buy domain & Hosting form some vender who's also reseller...

I came to know that he's buyying domains from enom and hosting from nirmani I think... can any 1 tell me please what i need to do from where I can buy domains and hosting how much much they'll cost ?

PLUS what if I buy 10 domains & 1 GB hosting space, 5 domains and 500 MB hosting sapce sold to customers and now I have 5 domains and remaning hositng space when they'll expire? (as we need to renew domain & hosting on yearly)

also confused about if buyying domain & hosting from different vendors how i'll map domain name to point on hosting server...

I'm sorry but I don't quite understand what you're trying to say.

Can you please clarify or re-word what you're trying to do?

I know English can be hard sometimes.
    HostGuard.net - VPS Control Panel
    Automating and monitoring your hosting business.

Normally with a reseller account you do not by domain accounts. In stead, you are given a block of disk and bandwidth that you can use to setup multiple domain accounts. It sounds like you are buyinh multiple shared hosting from a hosting reseller and that is fine but it is not a reseller account from how you are explaining it.
    Carolina Hosting Services
    http://www.carolinahosting.net | @CarolinaHosting | Facebook.com/CarolinaHosting
    VMware | cPanel | Linux | Softaculous | 16 Years Hosting Experience

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by webFani
    Dear All,

I am planning to start my reseller hosting, domains business. till now I buy domain & Hosting form some vender who's also reseller...

I came to know that he's buyying domains from enom and hosting from nirmani I think... can any 1 tell me please what i need to do from where I can buy domains and hosting how much much they'll cost ?

PLUS what if I buy 10 domains & 1 GB hosting space, 5 domains and 500 MB hosting sapce sold to customers and now I have 5 domains and remaning hositng space when they'll expire? (as we need to renew domain & hosting on yearly)

also confused about if buyying domain & hosting from different vendors how i'll map domain name to point on hosting server...
    let me devide it into question it'll help you to answers..

1. From where I can buy Domains and webhosting?
    2. how billing will be done?
    e.g. According to my sale ?
    or
    i'll buy Bulk domains & hosting ? in case of bulk how vendor treat me for next year billing? may i need to pay for unused hosting and domains ?

i hope it making sence now...

please answer these question after that may i ask some more

1. You can buy domains from Enom, if you wish to "sell" them yourself, i think the minimum amount you can put in is $100 , you can buy reseller accounts from any reputable host that offers them.
    2. For billing get Clientexec or Whmautopilot both can setup hosting accounts instantly with whm, and they can use Enom to register domains as well.

If you pay for the hosting for a year, its up to you wether you want to continue, but if you have sold that to a client who pays monthly then yes you pay again.

Domains are different, You pay in $100 and that allows you to sell domains at x price, someone orders one at the price enom has is taken off the $100 and the rest goes to you.

I hope that helps.
    Data Republic - UK Managed Servers - Server Management - Managed Backup/R1Soft
    Follow us on Twitter to get exclusive sales & updates.
    R1Soft Agents Monthly !

Arrow

thanks you all for replying...

1. You can buy domains from Enom, if you wish to "sell" them yourself, i think the minimum amount you can put in is $100 , you can buy reseller accounts from any reputable host that offers them.
    2. For billing get Clientexec or Whmautopilot both can setup hosting accounts instantly with whm, and they can use Enom to register domains as well.

ok I pay minimum x amount to eNom and got registered with them, now I can register domains with them and charging my client on my defined rates fine...

NOW

1. again i need to pay on each domain registartion to eNom ?
    2. Do i need to pay minimum x amount to eNom on yearly ?
    3. eNom also provide web hosting ?

as for your "also confused about if buyying domain & hosting from different vendors how i'll map domain name to point on hosting server..."

question

you would just buy from domain vendor A, then edit and point name servers to the name servers for your hosting provider. Any reputable reseller host should be able to walk you through this...so you should be able to contant your provider as well. Let me know if I can answer anymore questions. Thanks.
    Jazzy Host - cPanel Hosting You Can Count on
    Shared cPanel Hosting, cPanel Reseller Hosting w/ WHM, Managed Dedicated Servers
    24/7 Live Support/Quick Ticket Replies, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee - Monitored by 3rd Party for you to see
    Great Prices, No Setup Fees, Fast Setup!!

What is your budget? You can look into getting a domain reseller account from stargate as well...

+1 for Stargate. They give you 6.95 accounts

Arrow

thanks a lot TrafalgarWeb for IM support it help me to understand how thing works...

thanks you all guys for your time...

@ stealthdevil budget is normal just gona start later may be I'll invest more

now for Domain Names

I have 2 options

eNom
    stargate

now I want to know about some good Linux & Windows based Web Hoster's may you guys like to advice some... I think I should for linux only ...

There are tons of hosts to choose for reselling, the best so far I have seen are the following hosts:

http://reseller.ehostone.net
    http://www.hostgator.com
    http://www.imhosted.com

I have tried all of them and they are pretty good.
    EHOSTONE INC
    Ultimate Hosting Solution!
    http://reseller.ehostone.net

Quote Originally Posted by webFani

now I want to know about some good Linux & Windows based Web Hoster's may you guys like to advice some... I think I should for linux only ...
    You need to target your market. What do you wish to provide?

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Katatonic
    You need to target your market. What do you wish to provide?
    we are going to start a web design, development company, we also offer hosting and domain registration to our clients...
    Last edited by webFani; 09-08-2006 at 06:02 AM.
    E-Irfan.com A key to Freelance Development
    Windows Live IM: irfan@e-irfan.com
    E: irfan@e-irfan.com
    U: http://www.e-irfan.com

Under which hosting environment?

Quote Originally Posted by Katatonic
    Under which hosting environment?
    right now LAMP based hosting...
    E-Irfan.com A key to Freelance Development
    Windows Live IM: irfan@e-irfan.com
    E: irfan@e-irfan.com
    U: http://www.e-irfan.com