9-11 5 year anniversary image

I was wondering if any of the talented folks out here have already created something like this? If not I'd gladly pay $10-$20 via paypal to have a small image made that I can display on my website in memory of the 9-11-01 attacks in the USA.

I'm looking for something maybe 150(ish)x150(ish) not so large that it overwhelms the site, but that looks nice and professional.

Text should have something like "9/11/01 - 9/11/06" (next line) "We remember" with a picture or drawing representing the WTC in NYC above or behind the text. Just a couple of thoughts, if you have a better idea that would be fine.

If you've already seen some kind of tribute already created, if you could point me toward it.. of course one that is free to use on my sites.

Birmingham, AL

Ok ive had a go. See links below

Pm me if your interested

Alec << A random pile of nothing much of interest

Check your pm

yep, this is what I had in mind. I'll let this go a little longer to see if anyone else has any ideas.

tammyheart - very uplifting and patriotic.

alecf - nice use of the picture, think I like the faded sides a bit better

t1designs - very impressive with the embossed look.

Also, to these three and anyone else, pleae let me know how much you'll need for the image. I'm planning on using it on my sites, but will also happily allow anyone else to use them if they wish.

I'll likely post the image to a few newsgroups and album sites. If anyone has any other ideas on how to distribute the image, feel free to chime in.

Birmingham, AL

Im happy $10 if you are << A random pile of nothing much of interest

Ohio, USA
    NuPixel - Custom Web Design & Graphics
    Extraordinary, Not Ordinary
    Web & Graphic Design, HTML, XHTML, CSS, Script Customization & Integration + More!
    Click Today! -->

So are you interested in buying my pic? << A random pile of nothing much of interest