Can someone tell us what needs improvement ...

Can someone tell us what needs improvement to gain even more sales? What could we do with our site and what might be missing?

www.nexusnetworks.com

Thank you all for your comments!g
    Nexus Networks Canada Inc.
    www.NexusNetworks.com
    1.866.662.HOST

Quote Originally Posted by NexusNet
    Can someone tell us what needs improvement to gain even more sales? What could we do with our site and what might be missing?

www.nexusnetworks.com

Thank you all for your comments!g
    Should be in reviews, but ...

Why should I buy from you? Who are you? What would inspire me to put my confidence in your company? There's nothing that tells the potential customer that.

Further more, there's nothing about your servers, network, support ... etc. People like easily understood information. Give it to them.

Moved to Web Site Reviews.
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.

Why should I buy from you? Who are you? What would inspire me to put my confidence in your company?
    Well said.

Those are good questions you need to consider Nexus. There are 623070963other hosting sites out there - you need to know why people should choose you, and you need to make sure that each visitor can see that when they visit your site.

I don't have a hosting company myself (despite the fact that it seems most do these days), if it were me I would consider looking around locally - maybe find some good freelance designers/programmers to parter with. They can use you for hosting their clients, you point your clients or people you meet to them for any updates or work they need done on their sites. That's just one idea, but when you are starting from nothing, I think starting locally is the way to go as there is more interaction - more opportunities for face to face interaction. This is especially nice if you have an office.

Anyway, just one idea, but it could be an answer to the "why should I buy from you" question --- possible answers being, "you would be supporting a local business, you know where to find us should you have any questions, you can come physically check on your hardware, etc etc".

/shrug
    Something witty here...