looking for hosting a site about gambling (ebook)

hi

i'm making a site for a friend, which is perfectly legal, its selling an ebook about football betting (you know, the squares) and I wanna find a host that won't have a problem hosting that kind of site. I'm looking for maybe 500 MB of space (which is way too much) and maybe 5 GB of bandwidth. Something really reliable is what I'm looking for, but I would also like for it to be kinda cheap. Location doesn't matter. cPanel and Fantastico are a must.

Thanks

Try host gator or dimension servers

| | | |**The Top Web Hosts**

Cheap Hosts Quality Hosts Coupons Save $$$

So you are looking for a regular shared hosting account from a host with a good reputation? I would go to www.webhostingjury.com and look at people's reviews. Before buying, I would also search WHT for reviews here. I personally recommend HostingZoom.
    ||||
    |||| Top 10 Web Hosts - www.TopHostScout.com
    ||||

Quote Originally Posted by Konrad4
    So you are looking for a regular shared hosting account from a host with a good reputation? I would go to www.webhostingjury.com and look at people's reviews. Before buying, I would also search WHT for reviews here. I personally recommend HostingZoom.
    That is basically it, I just want to make sure that since its gambling, its allowed. I cannot really have it shut down. Thanks for the suggestion i'll look into it

Also, I forgot to say, I need fantastico to install a shopping cart (to purchase the ebook)

As long as it is legal, I dont see why any host would shut you down.

What shopping cart do you plan to install? (if you don't mind that I ask you)
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Jedito
    What shopping cart do you plan to install? (if you don't mind that I ask you)
    Not sure about that, I'm looking for one that has integration with PayPal.

Oh, Ok, pretty much all those integrated with Fantastico does it.
    I prefer Oscommerce, but, that's it my personal choice.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Servage.net? The have room to grow.