Thread: Opinions please

Opinions please

Constructive critism only please.

We are looking at design only, there is no content.

(ignore the frames, these are being removed).

not loading..

Northern Ireland
    It loads for me.

Your design is plain, but neat. You've chose a good colour and to be honest the only thing I dont like about it the white gap between the top left image at the menu. Fix it up!

yeah, I was wondering about the same thing as axel, that white gap...I'm not crazy about that...I like the layoutthough it is clear, neat, but is not too plain and has a nice color scheme. I take it that the "blah blah blah" is not staying and that that will be replaced with real content...I think it will be a great site once everything is done!

Looks really cool...neat colours. But yeah, lose the white space above the nav bar!
    Lime Drop Marketing!
    Web Design | Graphic Design | Logo Design

hi there,
    what you have so far is a good start........

However, the links on the left were a little tough to read. it is Always good to have the main nav stand out with prominence.

The globe in the left I liked. However, if it was on a plainer background it would stand out much more....More emphasis on the globe would be better, as it looks a lot more interesting than the background it is sitting on.....

The only other thing is the onegighost font in the header. The font and effect you have used are a little dated. There are many great fonts around these days, so it might be worth experimenting with that.......

the rest of the elements of the page tie in nicely together......