Selling 6,900+ font collection from DaFont.com

Hello all the fonts are free or shareware and can be seen on dafont.com

There are roughly 6,904 fonts in this collection. They are sorted in folders i.e.) A B C, etc. for easy access.

What I am selling is the service I performed in collecting the fonts.

I am only selling a couple of these collections. You may not resell this again should you become the owner. I don't want to flood the market with all the fonts as it takes a long time to collect all the fonts plus dafont.com's traffic would decrease drastically if everyone has their whole collection.

The price is $20 for this collection.

Payment is via paypal. After payment I will send over the links to download the files that I have uploaded to a filehosting service. You will need WinAce or equivalent to decompress the files.

This would be a great start if you are looking to start a font site.

Again, the price you are paying is for my time in collecting these fonts and not the fonts themselves. Thanks for looking.

There have been a few members PM me asking if I am interested in selling a site. I do not own dafont as I am selling a service of my time putting together this awesome font collection from their site. If you know they do not sell a bulk package of all of their fonts.

You can spend weeks going through all of them, downloading them to your computer or purchase the package for $20 seeing I have done all the work for you.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

To clear up a question that has been posed in the past and that has been posted to the help desk, DaFont does not appear to discourage people from bundling and distributing their fonts. In fact, they appear to encourage it - http://www.dafont.com/faq.php#plusieurs

I could not find anything on their site prohibiting profiting from unofficial bundles. Unless we hear or find otherwise, this particular sale is legitimate, considering the source of the goods.

Back to the thread already in progress
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Quote Originally Posted by the_pm
    To clear up a question that has been posed in the past and that has been posted to the help desk, DaFont does not appear to discourage people from bundling and distributing their fonts. In fact, they appear to encourage it - http://www.dafont.com/faq.php#plusieurs

I could not find anything on their site prohibiting profiting from unofficial bundles. Unless we hear or find otherwise, this particular sale is legitimate, considering the source of the goods.

Back to the thread already in progress

Thanks the_pm. I am suprised people do not do a little research before reporting threads. Sorry you had to take the time to research the matter. I could have sent you the information.

Like he said back to the sale.

Is these fonts in a database form (eg.Mysql)?

I am asking because I have nice font domain with PR and back links, but I am poor in mysql and php.

Not at this time. Perhaps in the future I will create a SQL for them, but currently they are not. If you wish for me to create a SQL for them feel free to PM me and we can see what we can work out with me creating one.