Logo Design / Business Card Required

Hi,

I require a logo to be designed for www.buyflybook.net
    The successful logo should be able to be used not only for the website but also for a business card or letterhead usage.

I am willing to pay a minimum of $50 Canadian funds by PayPal only.

All questions can be asked here and all submissions can be sent to
    sales [at] buyflybook.net. I won't answer pm's or questions by email.

It is preferable that the design be scalable (vector).

I prefer that the design can be completed within the next four days. I'm sure that if you are a competent enough individual that this will not be too tight a schedule.

I also want the flexibility to make revisions until I am satisfied with the work. If that requires more than four days that is understandable. Submissions received after midnight PST Sunday, September 10th will not be considered.

This request is not in anyway related to Kualo or any of its services.

Please don't just submit a link for me to view your portfolio. If I had the time to do that I wouldn't have posted this request. Take the time to view the website and come up with a suitable design that reflects the product. Please don't try to copy the corporate Flybook logo (that is not what I want).

Thank you,

What sort of size would you like it?

Would it be ok to use one of the product images on your site?

Should it be based on an Orange colour scheme the same as your site?

Alec.
    http://www.ajof.info << A random pile of nothing much of interest

Quote Originally Posted by alecf
    What sort of size would you like it?

Would it be ok to use one of the product images on your site?

Should it be based on an Orange colour scheme the same as your site?

Alec.
    Hi Alec,

Thank you for your questions.

Size: I hadn't given this serious consideration but I would consider an image with the name which of course increases the size. It should fit comfortably in the space at the top of the website home page where it says 'Welcome to BuyFlybook'

Images/Colour: You can use any of the images but it has to be only of the red, blue, black or silver variety. You can incorporate all or a combination of those colors if you like. It is not important to match the color of the website as it is now as that might change.

Thank you,

Hi,

I would also like to include this tagline:

"Span The World With Universal Connectivity"

Thanks,

Our design team will get on this ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeDesigns
    Our design team will get on this ASAP.
    I await your reply. No decision has been decided yet.

Thank you for your interest.

Dennis

any comment for me?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyhart
    any comment for me?
    Hi Tammy,

"All questions can be asked here and all submissions can be sent to
    sales [at] buyflybook.net. I won't answer pm's or questions by email."

Although you didn't send your submission in by email I will give you my critic of it.
    It has some merit, however I don't really want to use the large graphic other than the way it is being used currently on the website. The interpretation of the Flybook in your graphic is correct but I'd rather use an actual pic of a Flybook than a pretend pic of it; if at all.

I'd rather use a graphic of a globe of some sort representing the world. That along with the phrase I had previously mentioned or: "Connectivity - anywhere, anytime" along with the BuyFlybook.net domain name will be more suitable.

Thank you,

Dennis

I'm sorry, but my computer is messed up. I lost everything, so instead, our crew will take over and make another sample if you're still looking. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience.

-Drake Designs

Hi,

Apologies for not getting back to anyone who replied as I have been at a tradeshow for the last three days. No decision has yet been made so I will extend the submission time until Friday. At that time I will make a decision as I have found one design online that I really like. If nothing better is submitted before then I will purchase that one.

So everyone is on the same playing field here is the link to the one that I am considering.

http://www.logomaid.com/detail.php?u...t=0&category=7

Thanks and good luck and as the cost of the above is $59 USD then that is what I will pay for anyone else's submission should I choose it over the logomaid one.