Opinions on my sites please

http://evolution-security.com

Using nuke evolution. I really like it because it is secure and has a lot of features but my main problem with it lately is the page load speed. I think the nuke sentinel is filtering way too much and causing the problem. I may be moving to a different cms soon because now I can control security via mod security and php configuration so that's what I may do.
    The site is more of a help and knowledge center then anything. I try to pass on some of the knowledge I have gained and share my experiences on testing certain things. It is more of a security based site and ethical hacking. I know the nuke layout in general is played out but overall I like it.
    I do think the black may scare off some visitors though.

And my hosting site
    http://secureservertech.com

I do non profit hosting to help pay for my servers that I do my projects and testing on. Hosting sales have not been good. I don't know if its just the layout of the site doesn't look good or what. I think it is because I have virtually no advertising budget just what I get to post on here in offers forum. So hopefully someone can advise me on this.

Constructive criticism only please. If it it not your type site or you think what we do on evo-sec is bad then please keep it to yourself. Doesn't necessarily mean I just want positive reviews, negative are welcome and appreciated as to help me know what to do better.

Thanks

The first site seems a little immature.

http://www.evolution-security.com/mo...fighters02.gif

http://www.evolution-security.com/mo...on1%5B1%5D.gif

Interesting, to say the least....

We are a small company and do not crowd the server with 100s of sites and processes. We only keep an 120 gb hard drive on our cpanel server and 160 gb hard drive on our direct admin server, both have pentium 4 3.2ghz processor with hyperthreading as well as 1 gig ram for maximum performance. Uptime is of the upmost importance and can guarantee that your site will be up 99.9% of the time, only going down for reboots monthly or whenever a kernel update is necessary.
    If you are a developer or run a web application or binary with special needs such as libraries, pear modules, or any other reasonable and safe software we will install it for you free of charge. Also there is no mandatory php/cgi restrictions, If you have an application that requires certain functions other hosts do not allow we will work with you to get whatever you have working properly.
    Felosi-Inc is a small company and we do not have 100s of customers so your support questions or needs will be answered within hours instead of days. We do not use a ticket system, we preffer to communicate with our customers directly via email, instant messenger or telephone nearly 24/7. Our support is unmatched. So if you are tired of the big companies with their unreasonable restrictions, terms, poor support, and lack of security you will like our services. There is even a 15 day money back guarantee on all orders. That is how confident we are that you will like our service.
    Is "Felosi" actually an incorporation, or did you just state that to look more professional? If it's the latter, then that is pretty sad. If it's the former, then it would be interesting to see proof, as I just quite honestly have my doubts on this one.

You might also wish to decrease the font size to be more professional, and increase the quality of writing, as it honestly looks like a middle school/junier high student wrote it...not saying that you are a middle scchool/junior high student, but this can put off visitors.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Me and two friends run Felosi-Inc/Secureservertech. Not a corporation and I try my darndest to not do the "professional" talk. It is what it is and I dont exaggerate. Just a few guys running servers for projects, irc, and all that. And just sell hosting to help break even on it. I am felosi, thats my name. I started a site about 2 years ago called felosi-inc then changed domains a few times so it didn't sound all me. Then when we started hosting I just used that domain and again I have changed it to secureservertech. I still need to edit some of that. Basically on our hosting we just have a service for developers, people who need large amount of space, irc and general. I just have it where if anyone needs me they cant contact me anytime email, messy, or phone. That is the way I do it and it is the way I would like to portray the hosting as not really a business but more of a server co operative. As soon as we sell enough hosting and such to pay for the servers we will be shutting down the hosting sites as I dont want to get in over my head and have more people then I can take care of.

Ha, yeah the avatars could probably go from the forum, I have a sense of humor so they never really was an issue.
    The forum is only really used by friends and staff as the majority of traffic comes to look at my articles and download files.
    I am thinking of moving the entire site to another cms as I agree in some aspects it does look immature but we dont pretend to be nothing we are not meaning we wont have no corporate looking stuff and all that. We are not kids but all of us have a sense of humor and like learning and sharing information. Some people act too serious all the time, we are more easy going.

Thanks for your input, I will go to work on the font and stuff now.

Me and two friends run Felosi-Inc/Secureservertech. Not a corporation and I try my darndest to not do the "professional" talk. It is what it is and I dont exaggerate. Just a few guys running servers for projects, irc, and all that. And just sell hosting to help break even on it. I am felosi, thats my name. I started a site about 2 years ago called felosi-inc then changed domains a few times so it didn't sound all me. Then when we started hosting I just used that domain and again I have changed it to secureservertech. I still need to edit some of that. Basically on our hosting we just have a service for developers, people who need large amount of space, irc and general. I just have it where if anyone needs me they cant contact me anytime email, messy, or phone. That is the way I do it and it is the way I would like to portray the hosting as not really a business but more of a server co operative. As soon as we sell enough hosting and such to pay for the servers we will be shutting down the hosting sites as I dont want to get in over my head and have more people then I can take care of.
    Okay...well...atleast your not trying to be something your not which I give you credit for.

However, you may wish to take off "Inc" as you cannot legally put that in your company name if you are not really registered.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business