[Wanted] Linux Server Troubleshooting

Hi all,
    I have a dedicated server that I run about 30 websites on. I've done most of the basic security updates to it. I'm having some trouble with it now though. Major processing lag and I don't know what's causing it. So I don't need a monthly maintainance or anything like that, just need troubleshooting with this problem and while they're there, have someone check on the security of it.

It's a linux Cpanel server. If you can help let me know your rates and availability.

California USA

Hi, Your Way I.T. can assist with this. We have different solutions available depending on your needs. Drop an email to sales[@] or contact me on msn or aim to discuss in detail.

Your Way IT
    Fully Managed Colocations System Administration Web Development
    Toll Free: 1-866-775-4787

Hello, we can do this for you, please contact us.

Palm Bay, FL, USA
    Hmm, so you say you're getting alot of CPU usage? Well, there could be a runaway process or something, or it could just be that your MySQL/Apache configurations haven't been optimized. Either way, I can get to the bottom of it, and help you out. If you'd like a copy of my resume, go ahead and PM me, and I'll send it to you.

As far as rates, I don't see this taking more than an hour, even if it does, I'd still do it for $30 straight up.

Let me know,