WAP/Mobile/PDA Friendly Billing & Support System

Can anyone offer a list of billing & support systems that are PDA/Blackberry/Treo friendly for both admins (most importantly) and clients, as well? Suggestions also appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

I've used Cerberus (v2) quite successfully on my Blackberry 8700c with Opera Mini and the built-in e-mail functions of the Blackberry.
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

Does this allow you to monitor the live chat system through your blackberry?
    Dimension Servers / Toll-Free: 1-888-750-6942
    RapidSSL Cert Included with ALL Reseller & Ultra Accounts
    24x7x365 Unbeatable Technical Support!
    Shared CPanel Hosting // Reseller WHM Hosting Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by jmcallister
    Does this allow you to monitor the live chat system through your blackberry?
    No - just the ticket system. I don't think that the live chat option would work too well on a Blackberry, for any application (unless there was specifically a mobile client built for the PDA/Blackberry). Blackberries I find are better at asynchronous communication rather than synchronous (with the excption of voice calls).
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

I've been looking for a good live chat software that lets you run a livechat system through a pda or blackberry. The idea of a completly mobile business would be VERY useful.

I've been looking for a good live chat software that lets you run a livechat system through a pda or blackberry. The idea of a completly mobile business would be VERY useful.
    .... and an untapped market .

I agree.We currently use stardevelop livehelp messenger (very good BTW), and I cant imagine from a programming aspect it would be incredibly hard to create an addon application for most live help softwares to monitor a mysql based live chat system.

I agree.We currently use stardevelop livehelp messenger (very good BTW), and I cant imagine from a programming aspect it would be incredibly hard to create an addon application for most live help softwares to monitor a mysql based live chat system.
    Yes, but the issue becomes the lag time between when the user types a message on their PC and when your PDA recieves it - it could be several seconds. Also, what happens if you happen to get into an area that has low/no coverage and drops off the network?

True those would pose problems. But I think they could be worked around... maybe a pre-set response when connection is lost ("Please wait while the operator reviews your response") or soemthing.

True those would pose problems. But I think they could be worked around... maybe a pre-set response when connection is lost ("Please wait while the operator reviews your response") or soemthing.
    That would work for short drops of connectivity, but what if the drop is more than a minute or two long?

I am not 100% sure, I am just brainstorming at this point. If the idea could be successfully transformed into a reliable solution it would open a whole new mobile avenue of end user support.

I am not 100% sure, I am just brainstorming at this point. If the idea could be successfully transformed into a reliable solution it would open a whole new mobile avenue of end user support.
    I agree - but, then there becomes the issue of how do you deal with password resets and other things that would typically require computer access to accomplish?

Another solution would be a WHM Key based management system designed for pda's similar to how WHMAP or WHMCS create and manage accounts. If it were to be designed as a full support based system, for various hosting infrastructures I think it could be incredibly useful.