How to start reseller?

hi,

i would like to start a reseller. how do i go about doing so? what are the scripts need for it?

you dont really require a script , get a reseller account w/ a company of ur choice , the ips that are provided to you make them into your name servers at the place where u registered ur domain and if whm/cpanel is already provided ur 1/2 the work is done ur good to go and start reselling

p.s. all companies have different procedures i did this when i first bought a reseller

Quote Originally Posted by nrv118
    you dont really require a script , get a reseller account w/ a company of ur choice , the ips that are provided to you make them into your name servers at the place where u registered ur domain and if whm/cpanel is already provided ur 1/2 the work is done ur good to go and start reselling

p.s. all companies have different procedures i did this when i first bought a reseller
    so these are the steps i need to do?

1) create a website for my hosting
    2) buy reseller
    3) sell them?

do people order the reseller hosting via form?

Yes thats right those are basic things - there are other complex things which I think you will get to know when you dive in.. lol

Creating a website and finding a dependable reseller should be your first two priorities.

You may also want to look into a billing manager such as ModernBill, Client Exec, Lpanel, etc. These scripts will allow you to automatically bill clients and supply you with a checkout process to incorporate on your website.

If your business takes off you should look into upgrading your support staff, purchasing your own servers, a toll free number, affiliate program, etc.

Yes thats right those are basic things - there are other complex things which I think you will get to know when you dive in.. lol
    Like he said two basic things get a good site not some cheap quality site , and get a good reseller , make sure you research before u get a reseller account w/ companies , all of them sound realy nice eventually its upto you what u need to buy, but yeah once you are done w/ those two steps get a billing system , get a support system , fraud verification things and other stuff that is all about spending money but get ur basics in first

And please do not forget to get a good third party payment processing account (since you are starting as reseller... merchant account will be expensive). You can explore other threads here for third party payment processors recommendations. However, you can start with paypal and 2co in little investment....
    All the very best for your new business....
    Dinsol.com Web Hosting Since Year 1999 Open Running Stable
    Social Media Optimization & Marketing Services with World Class Quality
    www.dinsol.com