Question Whats going on here?

Before... a couple days ago, when I'd type "Asus Reviews" into a google search, my site would show up #5 on the first page.... Now, ever since I updated the meta tags, I can't even find my site in google, unless I type in Asusreviews.com... What is going on here???? How long does it take for the meta tags to update?

This is a new domain/site? 29th of August?
    Assuming that is not unusual for new domain to appear high in Google SERP's for a couple days when it is first crawled, you usually find that they are then Sandboxed which is a term used to describe how Google filters new sites for certain keyword for a period of time, think of it as a probation period.
    -- Keith - StormHosts
    Professional Microsoft ASP, .Net, MS SQL and Reseller Hosting Since 2001
    Visit our Community at Stormhosts.net

Hmmm.... so it just disapeared from google. Still seems very wierd to me. I was #5 and want to stay there...

You have not disappeared from Google use the site command and search google site:www.asusreviews.com

You have simply been filtered from SERP's which is not unusual for new sites. Use the time wisely to build content, quality in bound links and generally optimise your site.

Clean up your HTML a little at the moment you have no opening HTML or HEAD tag, perhaps you accidental deleted them when adding your meta tags?

You have far to may keywords in meta tags (57) the recommended is 20 or less, some experts will tell you to target no more than 3 per page that way it is easier to achieve keyword relevancy.

You will benefit a lot from having different meta descriptions on each page, this would be an impossible task to do for a forum manually so look to see if there is any way to do it dynamically. For an example look at how the keywords and description meta tag contents are written here on WHT by viewing the page source.

There are many many things you can on and off site to when it comes to SEO, taking sometime to research the subject will benefit you in the long run.
    -- Keith - StormHosts
    Professional Microsoft ASP, .Net, MS SQL and Reseller Hosting Since 2001
    Visit our Community at Stormhosts.net

Thanks for your imput... I will look into some of the things that you have mentioned. As I said before I am totally new to this. This is my first site...