* G1VPS RED HOT SALES! New Package added with 50% lifetime discount

RED HOT HOT DEAL >>> Get 50% off your account with G1VPS for lifetime

This promotion is not on our website and is specially provided to WHT only. Please use coupon code " 50AUG2006 " for this promotion.

1000MB Premium Quality and Reliable Hosting at USD 1.95 monthly with NO Contract. Our hosting plan come with POP3/IMAP Email accounts, Email Forwarding, AutoResponders, Subdomains, PHP, phpMyAdmin, CGI Scripting Support (CGI-Bin), FrontPage Extension, FTP Access, MySQL Database or MS SQL 2000 Database, MS Access, ODBC DSN, Spam Filters, HotLink Protection and Control panel.

Now with ASP.NET 2.0, Cold Fusion MX Enabled and SQL 2005 added to our windows 2003 server

We provide DirectAdmin with Installatron and cPANEL with Fantastico for our Unix account and HELM for Windows account.
    (So if you choose our Unix account you can sleect you choice of control panel)

Scripts that support on our server include cgi, php, asp, asp.net, cfm, htm, html, dhtml, xml, java scripts, isapi, shtml, Perl and many other features. We do not charge extra for Cold Fusion enable on your account.

Most important is we do not tied you to any CONTRACT terms. And the Network is connected via OC-Level fiber connections to Verizon & Cambrian , as well as gigabit fiber from PPL Telcom . Singapore server is hosted at Webvisions as US is hosted at EV1, HE, Yipes and Colo4Dallas Premium Bandwidth .

Note: All pricing listed here is before 50% discount.

Unix Plan - Promotion coupon code " 20060950 "

1000MB Disk Space
    10GB Bandwidth Monthly
    DirectAdmin or cPANEL
    Monthly: $1.95 / Free Setup

5000MB Disk Space
    50GB Bandwidth Monthly
    DirectAdmin or cPANEL
    Monthly: $4.95 / Free Setup

10000MB Disk Space
    100GB Bandwidth Monthly
    DirectAdmin or cPANEL
    Monthly: $7.95 / Free Setup

Shared hosting url for unix at http://www.g1vps.com/unix_hosting.html

Windows 2003 Plan - Promotion coupon code " 20060950 "

100MB Disk Space
    10GB Bandwidth Monthly
    DirectAdmin or cPANEL
    Monthly: $2.95 / Free Setup

500MB Disk Space
    50GB Bandwidth Monthly
    DirectAdmin or cPANEL
    Monthly: $5.95 / Free Setup

1000MB Disk Space
    100GB Bandwidth Monthly
    DirectAdmin or cPANEL
    Monthly: $8.95 / Free Setup

Shared hosting url for windows 2003 at http://www.g1vps.com/win_hosting.html

Unix Reseller Plan
    5000MB Disk Space
    50GB Bandwidth Monthly
    Host Unlimited Domain
    Reseller & User Control Panel
    DirectAdmin or cPANEL
    MySQL
    Monthly: $9.95 / Free Setup

To order our reseller plan, please contact [email protected]

Promotion REDLIGHT: Free domain if you pay via yearly term (.com/.net/.org/.info/.biz)

For speed test, please email [email protected]

Need more information email our duty staff at [email protected] for more detail. Or you can visit our website at http://www.g1vps.com

We accept payment via Paypal, MoneyBookers, credit card, wire transfer and western union. Bank Transfer is allow for Singapore, Malaysia and Hong kong customer base on country currency.

(Assured Real 24x7 Support, 99.9% Uptime and 30 Days Money Back Guarantee)
    Give them a chance = http://www.worldvision.org =

Need a Server at Singapore | Hong Kong | Malaysia | Texas?
    Not to worry WE can HELP you ::: DirectAdmin on Linux Server :::

I just tried your coupon codes 50AUG2006 and also 20060950 but when I click the Validate button they both show INVALID CODE

DNS trouble, no email response

Hello,

I am hoping for a response here.

My account was finally set up 2 weeks after payment was received, and now I can't transfer my domain to the G1VPS name servers. My registrar says the problem is:

"Error 545 - Nameserver name does not exist or is invalid"

-Max

I also tried the codes with no success - then I read the replies above and decided against proceeding :-)

THIS GUYS ARE IDIOTS ORDERED A SERVER
    PAID FOR IT SERVER WENT DOWN AFTER 30 MINUTS AND IT'S ALREADY 95 Hours that no1 helps nor replys to mails and all the phone numbers they have on the website this are all fake numbers noone working
    SO BEFOR YOU BUY CHECK THEM